How is everyone so low neuroticism and confident?

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
The average normie mental health mogs me into an asylum despite being height, face, frame, everything mogged on a daily basis. I lose my shit if I’m not constantly fucking, mogging, and getting insane validation all the time. But normies thrive in a validation desert. What is this neurochemistry? Or is it just the power of low expectations? Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Jova, 14vic and 7 others
They have big dick energy and u dont

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, The Grinch and HighLtn
I genuinely don't get how normies are so positive, happy, and extroverted all the time. Every time I go outside I have the straightest face and don't feel the need speak to anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, The Grinch, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, RealNinja, wsada and 3 others
you are either born with it or not

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
I genuinely don't get how normies are so positive, happy, and extroverted all the time. Every time I go outside I have the straightest face and don't feel the need speak to anyone.
My theory is low expectations. They’re not even thinking about jb, slaying, popularity, etc. They just accept a fat hag wife and low status. If you don’t expect success, failure is easy to stomach.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, RealNinja, BoredPrince and 1 other person
My theory is low expectations. They’re not even thinking about jb, slaying, popularity, etc. They just accept a fat hag wife and low status. If you don’t expect success, failure is easy to stomach.
You will probably grow up to miserable in old age tbh

something went wrong with us

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
The average normie mental health mogs me into an asylum despite being height, face, frame, everything mogged on a daily basis. I lose my shit if I’m not constantly fucking, mogging, and getting insane validation all the time. But normies thrive in a validation desert. What is this neurochemistry? Or is it just the power of low expectations? Wtf
Most normies secretly wants anyone who mogs them dead, but they're too afraid to act neurotic (and probably can't act on their thoughts).

Most normies secretly wants anyone who mogs them dead, but they're too afraid to act neurotic (and probably can't act on their thoughts).
Yeah, that’s another theory — that they just rigorously self-censor and play the social game

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Seth Walsh
Yeah, that’s another theory — that they just rigorously self-censor and play the social game
The main distinction is that the main strata of normies can't cope at all if they're alone. They're afraid of being judged or being seen as defective. Most people have never spent much time truly alone (without any friend to cope with) - so everyone will just adopt the group dynamics and etiquette.

For 25-35 bachelor normie guys that consists of:

• Spending tons of money at nightclubs getting drunk but never entering or maintaining a sexual relationship.
  • Doing the above with a girlfriend but zero sex or attraction (basically running a small non profit together and going nowhere).
  • Continuing to drink with friends and watching sports. Becoming an avid supporter of a sports team (more need of social/group acceptance)

The rupture usually comes when a hot girl enters the circle; even momentarily. One of the normies will turn on one or more of the friends in the group. Still no one will get laid, but there will be fallings out over nothing.

Later on, lots of the normies get married and spend less time on late nights out. The normie friend group turns weirder and weirder. Almost resembling the motley crew. One guy with a peg leg, one autistic dude (not aspie though) who no one makes fun of, and some other LTNs.

The group talks about "the good old days" and "drinking and sports used to be more fun". Hey Gary forgot to ask about the new job role:soy::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswhy: Things are looking up!

35 year old aging bachelors reminiscing about a girl none of them had intercourse with, from 2011. "Hey man, did you hear the [insert mainstream trending story here]".

FUCKING BRUTAL

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Normies are just incels who haven't been socially ostracised. Obviously I'm being hyperbolic, and some groups are just pure normies with 50/50 gender split and everyone's friends; but some normies play the social-safety game for decades out of fear.

Throw a Stacylite or Chad into the circle and see how it affects the dynamics.
Really.

• +1
Reactions: dough, Tabula Rasa, RealNinja and 2 others
The main distinction is that the main strata of normies can't cope at all if they're alone. They're afraid of being judged or being seen as defective. Most people have never spent much time truly alone (without any friend to cope with) - so everyone will just adopt the group dynamics and etiquette.

• Spending tons of money at nightclubs getting drunk but never entering or maintaining a sexual relationship.
  • Doing the above with a girlfriend but zero sex or attraction (basically running a small non profit together and going nowhere).
  • Continuing to drink with friends and watching sports. Becoming an avid supporter of a sports team (more need of social/group acceptance)

The rupture usually comes when a hot girl enters the circle; even momentarily. One of the normies will turn on one or more of the friends in the group. Still no one will get laid, but there will be fallings out over nothing.

Later on, lots of the normies get married and spend less time on late nights out. The normie friend group turns weirder and weirder. Almost resembling the motley crew. One guy with a peg leg, one autistic dude (not aspie though) who no one makes fun of, and some other LTNs.

The group talks about "the good old days" and "drinking and sports used to be more fun". Hey Gary forgot to ask about the new job role:soy::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswhy: Things are looking up!

35 year old aging bachelors reminiscing about a girl none of them had intercourse with, from 2011. "Hey man, did you hear the [insert mainstream trending story here]".

FUCKING BRUTAL

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Normies are just incels who haven't been socially ostracised. Obviously I'm being hyperbolic, and some groups are just pure normies with 50/50 gender split and everyone's friends; but some normies play the social-safety game for decades out of fear.

Really.
Crazy how accurately you described most dudes these days

Sometimes I wonder are we lucky or cursed for taking the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh

FUCKING BRUTAL

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Really.
Described the average org user, not the average normie.

• JFL
The answer is they never experienced that kind of validation so they don't really know what they missing on

And add the delusion into the mix and it explains it, they still believe what any of us heard when we were younger "just be kind and the right girl will come along", they never realized the importance of looks therefore they aren't affected by the lack of it

Meanwhile our whole day is ruined if we don’t like what we see in the mirror, we understood what matters, and it’s the weight of a thousand silent expectations, pulling us down like gravity from within.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Hypersonic, RealNinja and 1 other person
Crazy how accurately you described most dudes these days

Sometimes I wonder are we lucky or cursed for taking the blackpill
Take a social circle.

1 guy tries to make a claim for a girl in the circle. Normal flirty behaviour. If she's okay with it, and another dude starts saying stuff like "you're just acting weird man", "let's just go to the nightclubs in the city, just the boys" all of a sudden?

Then that's the incel dressed as normie. And that's only the guy who's most affected. Typically you shouldn't band together with normies and hot girls. That makes for a fucking cucked "friend group".

You see these liberal, government sponsored normie friend groups everywhere.

I respect social circles that form through weird niche interests or common interests far more than ones that are just "the lads going to the pub", who can call in a few chicks to show up just because one of the guys is a Chadlite that they all like. Those one's always form and end superficially, with ulterior motives on all sides.

Throw a Chad or Stacylite in the mix and you can break the social circle pretty easily.

I think a real problem we have is that not many people are worth it as a friend in 2024. There's some awesome people out there though. You're almost just playing with probabilities though. 20 different 30 year olds are all friends with each other, with other things going on that'd ensure each of their lives aren't exactly copacetic?

To determine the probability that every person in a group of 20 likes every other person (i.e., there are no mutual dislikes), we'll make the following assumptions:
  1. Binary Relationships: Each pair of individuals either likes or dislikes each other.
  2. Independent Probabilities: The liking between any two individuals is independent of others.
  3. Equal Likelihood: The probability that one person likes another is 50% (i.e., p=0.5p = 0.5p=0.5).

Step-by-Step Calculation​

1. Number of Unique Pairs:
    In a group of 20 people, the number of unique pairs is given by the combination formula:
    Number of pairs=(202)=20×192=190\text{Number of pairs} = \binom{20}{2} = \frac{20 \times 19}{2} = 190Number of pairs=(220)=220×19=190
  2. Probability for Each Pair:
    For each unique pair, the probability that both individuals like each other is:
    pmutual=p×p=0.5×0.5=0.25p_{\text{mutual}} = p \times p = 0.5 \times 0.5 = 0.25pmutual=p×p=0.5×0.5=0.25
    However, since we're interested in all pairs mutually liking each other, and each pair's relationship is independent, we consider the probability that every one of the 190 pairs mutually likes each other.
  3. Overall Probability:
    The probability that all 190 pairs mutually like each other is:
    P=(pmutual)190=(0.25)190P = (p_{\text{mutual}})^{190} = (0.25)^{190}P=(pmutual)190=(0.25)190
    Alternatively, recognizing that 0.25=14=(12)20.25 = \frac{1}{4} = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^20.25=41=(21)2, we can express this as:
    P=(12)380P = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{380}P=(21)380
    However, for simplicity, we'll stick with:
    P=(12)190P = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190}P=(21)190
  4. Numerical Evaluation:
    Calculating (12)190\left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190}(21)190:
    (12)190≈6.8×10−58\left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190} \approx 6.8 \times 10^{-58}(21)190≈6.8×10−58
    This number is astronomically small, indicating that the probability is virtually zero.

Conclusion​

Under the assumptions of independent and equally likely liking between each pair, the probability that every person in a group of 20 mutually likes every other person is:
P≈6.8×10−58P \approx 6.8 \times 10^{-58}P≈6.8×10−58
This probability is so small that, for all practical purposes, such an event is virtually impossible.

(don't take me seriously btw😂)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and BoredPrince
High neuroticism jewish trait, some guy told me

Too drugged to answer rhis sry bhai

Everyone fakes it till they make it, ive even had close friends who are drugdealers admit this.

Jfl nigga said when im insecure i remind myself of what i do and how much money i have to stay confident

If you’re good looking, tall, muscular, etc you will sometimes sense bad vibes, jealousy, resentment from other men. I’ve had many occurrences walking around campus where I walk past a dude on the sidewalk and he stares me down until we pass each other. I don’t think they’re conscious of it though

FUCKING BRUTAL

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Really.
Great description. Kudos to you.

• Love it
High neuroticism jewish trait, some guy told me
Explain. I heard it a lot. I know Polish people are very high on neuroticism. Would make sense with the former Jewish population there.

they have a girlfriend and a social circle, thats enough to keep you sane

Explain. I heard it a lot. I know Polish people are very high on neuroticism. Would make sense with the former Jewish population there.
They fucked each other,.so they have this nihh neuroticsm and myopia, all i know

Take a social circle.

1 guy tries to make a claim for a girl in the circle. Normal flirty behaviour. If she's okay with it, and another dude starts saying stuff like "you're just acting weird man", "let's just go to the nightclubs in the city, just the boys" all of a sudden?

Then that's the incel dressed as normie. And that's only the guy who's most affected. Typically you shouldn't band together with normies and hot girls. That makes for a fucking cucked "friend group".

You see these liberal, government sponsored normie friend groups everywhere.

I respect social circles that form through weird niche interests or common interests far more than ones that are just "the lads going to the pub", who can call in a few chicks to show up just because one of the guys is a Chadlite that they all like. Those one's always form and end superficially, with ulterior motives on all sides.

Throw a Chad or Stacylite in the mix and you can break the social circle pretty easily.

I think a real problem we have is that not many people are worth it as a friend in 2024. There's some awesome people out there though. You're almost just playing with probabilities though. 20 different 30 year olds are all friends with each other, with other things going on that'd ensure each of their lives aren't exactly copacetic?

To determine the probability that every person in a group of 20 likes every other person (i.e., there are no mutual dislikes), we'll make the following assumptions:
  1. Binary Relationships: Each pair of individuals either likes or dislikes each other.
  2. Independent Probabilities: The liking between any two individuals is independent of others.
  3. Equal Likelihood: The probability that one person likes another is 50% (i.e., p=0.5p = 0.5p=0.5).

Step-by-Step Calculation​

1. Number of Unique Pairs:
    In a group of 20 people, the number of unique pairs is given by the combination formula:
    Number of pairs=(202)=20×192=190\text{Number of pairs} = \binom{20}{2} = \frac{20 \times 19}{2} = 190Number of pairs=(220)=220×19=190
  2. Probability for Each Pair:
    For each unique pair, the probability that both individuals like each other is:
    pmutual=p×p=0.5×0.5=0.25p_{\text{mutual}} = p \times p = 0.5 \times 0.5 = 0.25pmutual=p×p=0.5×0.5=0.25
    However, since we're interested in all pairs mutually liking each other, and each pair's relationship is independent, we consider the probability that every one of the 190 pairs mutually likes each other.
  3. Overall Probability:
    The probability that all 190 pairs mutually like each other is:
    P=(pmutual)190=(0.25)190P = (p_{\text{mutual}})^{190} = (0.25)^{190}P=(pmutual)190=(0.25)190
    Alternatively, recognizing that 0.25=14=(12)20.25 = \frac{1}{4} = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^20.25=41=(21)2, we can express this as:
    P=(12)380P = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{380}P=(21)380
    However, for simplicity, we'll stick with:
    P=(12)190P = \left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190}P=(21)190
  4. Numerical Evaluation:
    Calculating (12)190\left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190}(21)190:
    (12)190≈6.8×10−58\left(\frac{1}{2}\right)^{190} \approx 6.8 \times 10^{-58}(21)190≈6.8×10−58
    This number is astronomically small, indicating that the probability is virtually zero.

Conclusion​

Under the assumptions of independent and equally likely liking between each pair, the probability that every person in a group of 20 mutually likes every other person is:
P≈6.8×10−58P \approx 6.8 \times 10^{-58}P≈6.8×10−58
This probability is so small that, for all practical purposes, such an event is virtually impossible.

(don't take me seriously btw😂)
No idea what's your point man but mirin math skills

• JFL