How is Gandy even remotely seen as good looking

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
If I saw him irl, minus his height his frontal is normie and his side is subhuman bc of nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, Deleted member 91529 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 91529 and Reformed
Sddefault 1
yeah Just your average Joe
Maybe you're talking about tik tok eboys skulllets Who only look good on frauded frontal camera videos

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Jova, Framemogger69 and 8 others
Morphs are cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, WeiWei, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
If I saw him irl, minus his height his frontal is normie and his side is subhuman bc of nose
He looks very reccesed and downswang

Clearly also frauded
Bro have you ever seen a Gandy spot?? Gandy Is THE PSL God. 1 in a billion Eye area and bone shape. Don't be foolish

Bro have you ever seen a Gandy spot?? Gandy Is THE PSL God. 1 in a billion Eye area and bone shape. Don't be foolish
Huh? Bone shape when he has a bird nose? Legit makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, truthhurts and the BULL
Huh? Bone shape when he has a bird nose? Legit makes no sense
His bone shape Is so good that he can afford a big nose. It's different. Nose Is literally the easiest cheapest thing to fix, no One Is going to glaze you because of that, while a bone structure and eye area like his One are impossible tò replicate

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
His bone shape Is so good that he can afford a big nose. It's different. Nose Is literally the easiest cheapest thing to fix, no One Is going to glaze you because of that, while a bone structure and eye area like his One are impossible tò replicate
Just bc u could in theory get rhino it’s not important?:lul:

Holy cope

Just masculine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
60iq thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Blonde
Just bc u could in theory get rhino it’s not important?:lul:

Holy cope
It Is but gandy's nose isn't even bad. A french small nose wouldn't have fitted well with his face, he has a masculine roman nose, not hooked Bird nose.

It Is but gandy's nose isn't even bad. A french small nose wouldn't have fitted well with his face, he has a masculine roman nose, not hooked Bird nose.
It’s not ‘masc’ jfl. Just shit genetic breeding

He has insane appeal for older women (30-50).
Ask any older woman you know to rate him.
Some guy on here asked his mom and she said Gandy was a 1000/10, far higher than any other PSL god she rated.

He has insane appeal for older women (30-50).
Ask any older woman you know to rate him.
Some guy on here asked his mom and she said Gandy was a 1000/10, far higher than any other PSL god she rated.
Jfl why would ur target audience be oldcels

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
It’s not ‘masc’ jfl. Just shit genetic breeding
5cbd64175767c5a1d3eedbc4792b9c60
i don't know on what kind of trip are you. A nose slightly bigger than Ideal doesn't offset 1 in a billion Eye area and Bones. You would definitely turn your head around for prime, 6'3" muscular Roman God Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
This is legit

Every time I try to beat off to his photos I need to finish with Oprey or Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Melly
He doesn’t look good anymore (agepill) but looked good in his prime (those Dolce Gabbana ads)

i remember this when i first joined

• +1
Reactions: thecel