Bronze
Who in their right mind picked this for the movie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602-070830.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602-070830.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
Who is this nigger

Who is this nigger
Some nigger who's gonna be playing Juliet for the Romeo and Juliet sequel thing, original Juliet is a white htb but the director is probably a retard who likes to suck giant bbcs and is faggot enough to hire a nigger like this

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Some nigger who's gonna be playing Juliet for the Romeo and Juliet sequel thing, original Juliet is a white htb but the director is probably a retard who likes to suck giant bbcs and is faggot enough to hire a nigger like this
Oh damn frr I thought this nigger was a guy
I guess Hollywood loves their faggots and niggers

She is like 2/10 at most which is crazy for an actor

She is like 2/10 at most which is crazy for an actor
Yea even though I mostly dislike foids I actually feel a little bad for this one, the audience does NOT accept this nigger to play Juliet and this thing has been called sub5 by millions of people on the internet, must be a humiliation ritual or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yea even though I mostly dislike foids I actually feel a little bad for this one, the audience does NOT accept this nigger to play Juliet and this thing has been called sub5 by millions of people on the internet, must be a humiliation ritual or smth
Imagine they recast :lul:

Her career is cooked

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
Imagine they recast :lul:

Her career is cooked
It's so much better for visible sub5's to stay anonymous, why would you even want to be seen if you're a sub5, Andrew Tate is an MTN so no one really notices his looks that much, he's not ugly but he's not handsome either, that's why he can have the statusmaxxed spotlight, but complete sub5's are actually finished ngl 💀