how is it middle of june already

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
just remember yesterday celebrating new years by browsing looksmax and i have done nothing since then tf is wrong with me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, volcelfatcel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
just remember yesterday celebrating new years by browsing looksmax and i have done nothing since then tf is wrong with me
The gubblement working with China's Communist Party and Russia's KGB is dumping mind controlling and sleep drugs on us through chemtrails and spiking our plastic bottle water supply, as well as $0.99 mustard containers, with heavy dosages of it that's odorless and tasteless.

The gubblement working with China's Communist Party and Russia's KGB is dumping mind controlling and sleep drugs on us through chemtrails and spiking our plastic bottle water supply, as well as $0.99 mustard containers, with heavy dosages of it that's odorless and tasteless.
What

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. I know. Why the $0.99 cheap mustard! How dare those fuckers! My advice, go with the $1.29 and above kind. I say, if you eat cheap, then you'll end up with a cheap skank waiting to steal your wallet when you fall asleep. Go higher, or go home.

Ugh. I know. Why the $0.99 cheap mustard! How dare those fuckers! My advice, go with the $1.29 and above kind. I say, if you eat cheap, then you'll end up with a cheap skank waiting to steal your wallet when you fall asleep. Go higher, or go home.
Tf

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires