How is it possible to pull prime Barret's hairstyle?

Got the hunter eyes

Got the hunter eyes

Side-profilecel
Not that i want to pull it of, I'm fine with my avi's curtains, I'm just curious how is it possible.

I assume you gotta have thick and numerous hair, like a fucking forest. Hair have to be silky hair so conditionermaxxing.

What do you think you'll need to do other than that?

FACE

FACE
You'd better change your avi to that faggot from tik tok with bleached hair because you remind me of a certain fag called Nosecel

Pitt hair mogs

Which one
Any
But Barrett's hair you need someone really skilled to dye it same color then make sure it is really oily cause you don't want it to become dry then use lots of product on it

Any
But Barrett's hair you need someone really skilled to dye it same color then make sure it is really oily cause you don't want it to become dry then use lots of product on it
Yeah barrett's is kinda gay but looks really try-hard to pull off (even if it seems cusually pulled, you can see the effort put behind it) so i was just curious. Tried to find tutorials on yt but found 0

Yeah barrett's is kinda gay but looks really try-hard to pull off (even if it seems cusually pulled, you can see the effort put behind it) so i was just curious. Tried to find tutorials on yt but found 0
Brad Pitt se7ej hairstyle is pretty cool or 7 years in Tibet