How is it possible your incel past the age of 18 in the u.s

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
It’s make sense if you’re in high school but if you’re in college and still get no hoes then you must be completely alien looking

thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Beetlejuice, GabachoCopium and 6 others
Idk I'm not usian

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It’s make sense if you’re in high school but if you’re in college and still get no hoes then you must be completely alien looking

thoughts?
Yeah it's not possible to be an incel in the US, if you can't get laid in college it's voluntary

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Jamaldickjavontus
I was cutecel during my early college years. Now that I’m out of college I’m yet to fully comprehend where my looks level is. It appears to be MTN to high MTN. But I need more testing in field.

Yeah it's not possible to be an incel in the US, if you can't get laid in college it's voluntary
That’s what I’m saying you’d have to be volcel to be celibate in college

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 97baHater
Didn’t get laid til I dropout out of college

I was cutecel during my early college years. Now that I’m out of college I’m yet to fully comprehend where my looks level is. It appears to be MTN to high MTN. But I need more testing in field.
What’s a “cutecel”

rape some prostitutes

what they gonna do call the cops? :lul:

F638180A 208F 4D8B 9B81 3523333C6EBD

JFL Idk why u spergs think america is sexhaver haven like every area is like some nightclub in La

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Kanye West's Cousin and rand anon
I'm socially retarded

JFL Idk why u spergs think america is sexhaver haven like every area is like some nightclub in La
Cause it is lol I live here

I'm nt around most people but not girls
Just treat girls as a friend and then get to a point when you see if lets you have physical contact if she doesn’t then yall are just gonna be friends if she does then there you go

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism

thoughts?
Not from the us but if your ugly enough you will never get laid

I’m 5’4 and indian

give me a break

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Being Indian

if you look young for ur age

death sentence

• +1
Reactions: watah and 97baHater
Sex is impossible

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Being sub 5, short, autistic, white etc

• +1
Reactions: watah and butterworld

thoughts?
Yeah all you need to be is 10% bf and you’ll get some type of pussy crumbs unless you have major falios like low LTN face or short height

when you are autistic and have an aversion to degeneracy and low iq hyper nt behavior, it's impossible to socialize which is a prerequisite engaging in mating rituals which leads to sex.

tldr: too high iq to have sex

Underrated falio on here
it’s what ruined my middle school and high school experience

and never gets talked abt on here for sum reason

• +1
Reactions: watah
Being white :ROFLMAO: starting to think this is true only because white women have high standards for white brah in 2024
You need to be 5 PSL, 6'2 and have 20 inch bidelotoid to get a sub 3, yellow ape as a white guy @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel