How is jaw assymetry fixed?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I noticed on a truth mirror my lower third is more on the right together with my lower lip, my one eye is also slightly bigger. Is there a way to fix assymetries like this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
Prob chewing on the weak side

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and Deleted member 5634
Prob chewing on the weak side
I think it's because i havevminor facial scoliosis, brutal, i wish i can breed and very carefully monitor my kids to not have the same faith like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5969
If your teeth suck that can be the issue too, if you've finished developing it might be worth getting braces if the asymmetry is bad enough.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
If your teeth suck that can be the issue too, if you've finished developing it might be worth getting braces if the asymmetry is bad enough.
My teeth have gaps in all of them, except that they are mostly straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
My teeth have gaps in all of them, except that they are mostly straight
I mean like this, roastie's jaw is fine but because her teeth are at an angle her jaw is lopsided

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6423
its called jaw surgery

you could also try to balance it out using fillers or implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
I noticed on a truth mirror my lower third is more on the right together with my lower lip, my one eye is also slightly bigger. Is there a way to fix assymetries like this?
Your midline is off AKA Midline discrepancy, braces or jaw surgery if needed will fix it. I have the same problem, my chin is to the right a little bit.
Chewing won't help and fillers are cope, you most likely need jaw surgery but occasionally Braces+Tads/Advanced orthodontics can fix it.

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Your midline is off AKA Midline discrepancy, braces or jaw surgery if needed will fix it. I have the same problem, my chin is to the right a little bit.
Chewing won't help and fillers are cope, you most likely need jaw surgery but occasionally Braces+Tads/Advanced orthodontics can fix it.
Yeah if it's you in the avi then my jaw is basically like that, also my eyes and nose are slightly assymetrical cause of it as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and SPFromNY914
Yeah if it's you in the avi then my jaw is basically like that, also my eyes and nose are slightly assymetrical cause of it as well
Yeah same bruh, one of my eyes is a little higher than the other and my lips is slightly slanted. Barely noticeable from a distance but once close up anyone can see. First priority gotta be widening and straightening the teeth tho dawg then you'll be gucci for the next step which is Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and TsarTsar444
which jaw surgery ? name ? cost ?
i'm planning on doing just that plus fillers