how is jay alvarrez so large

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
C53C3667 AA69 4B13 B1E7 EA87FBD4085F

he got a huge neck he always looks wide in every photo big dick too despite never appearing to be working out a few years ago he said he was doing 50 pushups a day traveling the world, his diet appears to be very peaty, lots of tropical fruits cheeses and meats but some salads too

he must have the best dopamine levels and lowest cortisol in the whole world he's been living this lifestyle since early teens grew up this way in hawaii

01D3029E D769 4881 B6F7 1E593E35082A

FUARGHHH

B43028F1 5D2B 486B A758 F90B15C8EAE7

best food

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
He injects his cum in his blood so that he can grow a bigger body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
He injects his cum in his blood so that he can grow a bigger body
a few years ago back when he was doing a ton of psychedelics and acting all enlightened he was doing an instagram q&a I asked him how often does he ejaculate thinking he had to be on semen retention to be this powerful

he replied something the like of : I always prided myself in being honest its part of dissolving the ego blablabla, I ejaculate everyday. My mind has always been very creative regarding sexual things 🤷‍♂️

wonder if he is part of the elites and was trying to nerf us all

a few years ago back when he was doing a ton of psychedelics and acting all enlightened he was doing an instagram q&a I asked him how often does he ejaculate thinking he had to be on semen retention to be this powerful

he replied something the like of : I always prided myself in being honest its part of dissolving the ego blablabla, I ejaculate everyday. My mind has always been very creative regarding sexual things 🤷‍♂️

wonder if he is part of the elites and was trying to nerf us all
Meanwhile .org autists "muh semen retention"