How is life for a good looking guy in India

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

So this question was posted on Quora.

Alright let's read the top comment;
"Since I consider myself handsome & good-looking, I want to share my thoughts.

However, I come with additional traits of politeness, mellow, shyness, reserve, honesty, and creatively introverted. I'm empathetic too.

1. You make a good impression in job interviews.
  2. You will be respectfully treated at shops and malls.
  3. Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated.
  4. Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st.
  5. Friends will trust you so much. You may have to keep secrets that they share with you.
  6. Your colleagues at office or college will admire you. And, if your handsomeness comes with intellect and good body, then it will be an awesome combo.

Not only in India, I think it applies at other countries too."

baa024431ca4655a8c44e3d9bffa5d55.gif

Goodfellas GIF
Goodfellas GIF
Goodfellas GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, Disk1nkk, future_darktriad000 and 27 others
nigga's an abomination

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Disk1nkk, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 2 others
@BrahminBoss enlighten us bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Chadeep, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
nigga's an abomination
Remind me who has a trad wife with 4 shitskin kids, and who's the virgin incel with over 20k posts in less than an year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, infini, n0rthface and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur, theonewhorisesabove and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: winternoc, try2beme, poopoohead and 12 others
It's great, thanks for asking

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and ReadBooksEveryday
6 psl in mumbai

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Pretty sure it's a troll retards

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Chadeep, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
  • JFL

So this was posted on Quora.

View attachment 2991543
However, I come with additional traits of politeness, mellow, shyness, reserve, honesty, and creatively introverted. I'm empathetic too.
View attachment 2991544

3. Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated.
  4. Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st.
  5. Friends will trust you so much. You may have to keep secrets that they share with you.
  6. Your colleagues at office or college will admire you. And, if your handsomeness comes with intellect and good body, then it will be an awesome combo.
View attachment 2991545

Goodfellas GIF

that nigga so retarded

• Hmm...
And Looskmaxers still believe that the knowledge here is some obscure forbidden mystery tales that no one else was ever able to figure out

Meanwhile here we see a literal boomer old enough to be @OldRooster 's dad is educatin the incel on beauty features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, n0rthface, Trilogy and 1 other person
Remind me who has a trad wife with 4 shitskin kids, and who's the virgin incel with over 20k posts in less than an year
if i get married then everyone on this forum is volcel because they too can get married and have kids if a truecel like me can. IF i get married that is, if it happens you're all fakecels and i will remind you jeets every day of it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pakicel, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
NW0 -check
Square jaw showing low mandibular angle - check
Being so tall that you have to carry your phone upwards- check
Smooth skin- check

Its kind of crazy how Preston ended up here, when posting this thread on Quora 13 years ago.
that's young preston? i thought that nigga is only 20 right now? doesn't look like him either

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
that's young preston? i thought that nigga is only 20 right now? doesn't look like him either
Yea thats him;
He got mod because of quasi celeb status. This quora thread got pretty popular when he posted it;

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
obviously larping

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and ReadBooksEveryday
Yea thats him;
He got mod because of quasi celeb status. This quora thread got pretty popular when he posted it;
wtf he's changed a lot, preston isn't evne bad looking though, decent looking bloke just he's very dark-skinned and lives in the slums of kolkatta

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
Nothing against this guy but this pic is giga cagefuel :lul::lul:
I had to gasp because I almost choked on my own laugh
IMG 7858

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Chadeep and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LancasteR
Insane cope if you think femoid won’t find this attractive.
They do

• JFL
He probably has a wife while you couldn’t even keep serene😿

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Pakicel and ReadBooksEveryday
He probably has a wife while you couldn’t even keep serene😿
Yeah. He probably ended up forcing an indian becky to marry him, whom he rapes every single day.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Yeah. He probably ended up forcing an indian becky to marry him, whom he rapes every single day.
He looks too low t for that

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and ReadBooksEveryday
20240623 171806

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and poopoohead
Said the right things with the wrong face

• +1
Trust me I get iois everytime I go out bro girls look at me for 1 millisecond with this look
IMG 2922

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 30985
8 PSL IN INDIA MOGS SENDHIL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if i get married then everyone on this forum is volcel because they too can get married and have kids if a truecel like me can. IF i get married that is, if it happens you're all fakecels and i will remind you jeets every day of it.
Dude, pretty much everyone knows you can force a foid to marry you if you are curry. Most here want to ascend so that they can slay or maybe get affordable betabuxxing arrangements. Not everyone is willing to rape some poor foid.

So this question was posted on Quora.

View attachment 2991543
View attachment 2991544

View attachment 2991545

Goodfellas GIF
Goodfellas GIF
Goodfellas GIF

Xangsane activities

• JFL
Dude, pretty much everyone knows you can force a foid to marry you if you are curry. Most here want to ascend so that they can slay or maybe get affordable betabuxxing arrangements. Not everyone is willing to rape some poor foid.
Told you before I'm not into the whole "rape your wife" thing. Besides, you seem to be under the impression most arranged marriages are essentially the husband raping the wife whenever he wants. That's clearly not the case. Most arranged marriages result in the wife wanting sex herself and them having sex quite often, atleast before kids anyways. Assuming you marry a young foid, her libido should be pretty good and her mother likely told her she needs to fuck you often to keep the marriage healthy aswell. Even if she isn't initially that attracted to you, attraction and love can happen over time by spending time with each other and bonding, especially when both are virgins and so will release very high levels of oxytocin. Arranged marriage does not mean forced marriage, the latter is not allowed in Islam but it still happens sometimes, instead of "forced", it's moreso the parents pressuring their daughter to accept the proposal but if she still says no they aren't going to actually "force" 99% of the time. So girls still have a choice, it's more likely she sees marrying as acceptable in exchange for moving to a 1st world country and leading a better life. It's also that foids in PK know the men very well, they know they're uneducated perverts who will never be able to provide a real life to them. But most of all the restrictions forced upon women in PK are a huge part why women over there are so eager to leave. Women are not allowed to leave the house unaccompanied by a male relative/husband, they must also wear hijab and still the men will stare at them, making them uncomfortable. The men over there ruin it for foids so it's only natural the foids want to come to the west where they have freedom and can get away from the native low IQ mongrels. They also know western born pakis are different in how they see women, treat women etc. They have a lot to gain and a lot of positives marrying western paki guys. 90% of foids will choose to leave PK if they could but they aren't allowed to study abroad or go on holiday by themselves or with friends. Their only real solution is to marry a guy abroad and they simply have a small minority of guys from the west who go over to PK to find a wife, the foids realize this and know they can't be picky or have unrealistic standards or they might miss their golden opportunity to leave PK once and for all. This is why we both know a LTN paki guy with a good job in the UK can quite easily marry a MTB PK foid.

This brings me back to the whole rape/sex thing, do you think the foid is going to withhold sex or deny it? Absolutely not. She knows if you don't have a good healthy sex life, the chance of divorce is still possible prior to kids and she'll be sent back to PK and it will not only be all for nothing but she'll be even more fucked because she's now a non-virgin and no guy in PK will marry her either. This is why sex is not an issue in most arranged marriages, especially ones where the guy brought her to the west. And on top of all this you have what i mentioned previously, women do have libido and aslong as you aren't repulsive, she will willingly fuck you and have a good time.
This is why i don't get you always mentioning the "rape your wife unlimited number of times", most guys aren't into that, we want our wife to be into it. Your PK side is showing bhai, guys who grew up here don't think like that but back home they do and it's clearly rubbed off on you. But again it's not true either way unless you are referring to some obese truecel but the % of that is negligible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Pakicel
Told you before I'm not into the whole "rape your wife" thing. Besides, you seem to be under the impression most arranged marriages are essentially the husband raping the wife whenever he wants. That's clearly not the case. Most arranged marriages result in the wife wanting sex herself and them having sex quite often, atleast before kids anyways. Assuming you marry a young foid, her libido should be pretty good and her mother likely told her she needs to fuck you often to keep the marriage healthy aswell. Even if she isn't initially that attracted to you, attraction and love can happen over time by spending time with each other and bonding, especially when both are virgins and so will release very high levels of oxytocin. Arranged marriage does not mean forced marriage, the latter is not allowed in Islam but it still happens sometimes, instead of "forced", it's moreso the parents pressuring their daughter to accept the proposal but if she still says no they aren't going to actually "force" 99% of the time. So girls still have a choice, it's more likely she sees marrying as acceptable in exchange for moving to a 1st world country and leading a better life. It's also that foids in PK know the men very well, they know they're uneducated perverts who will never be able to provide a real life to them. But most of all the restrictions forced upon women in PK are a huge part why women over there are so eager to leave. Women are not allowed to leave the house unaccompanied by a male relative/husband, they must also wear hijab and still the men will stare at them, making them uncomfortable. The men over there ruin it for foids so it's only natural the foids want to come to the west where they have freedom and can get away from the native low IQ mongrels. They also know western born pakis are different in how they see women, treat women etc. They have a lot to gain and a lot of positives marrying western paki guys. 90% of foids will choose to leave PK if they could but they aren't allowed to study abroad or go on holiday by themselves or with friends. Their only real solution is to marry a guy abroad and they simply have a small minority of guys from the west who go over to PK to find a wife, the foids realize this and know they can't be picky or have unrealistic standards or they might miss their golden opportunity to leave PK once and for all. This is why we both know a LTN paki guy with a good job in the UK can quite easily marry a MTB PK foid.

This brings me back to the whole rape/sex thing, do you think the foid is going to withhold sex or deny it? Absolutely not. She knows if you don't have a good healthy sex life, the chance of divorce is still possible prior to kids and she'll be sent back to PK and it will not only be all for nothing but she'll be even more fucked because she's now a non-virgin and no guy in PK will marry her either. This is why sex is not an issue in most arranged marriages, especially ones where the guy brought her to the west. And on top of all this you have what i mentioned previously, women do have libido and aslong as you aren't repulsive, she will willingly fuck you and have a good time.
This is why i don't get you always mentioning the "rape your wife unlimited number of times", most guys aren't into that, we want our wife to be into it. Your PK side is showing bhai, guys who grew up here don't think like that but back home they do and it's clearly rubbed off on you. But again it's not true either way unless you are referring to some obese truecel but the % of that is negligible.
All of what you said is legit. But my argument is based on the premise that foids find it traumatizing to have sex with subhumans and truecels. You should know this if you are blackpilled. Sure, the marriage isn't technically forced and she will have to sex with you or the marriage won't last but would you ever want to have sex with this:

I mean. You might just do it because of other benefits but I am guessing you would be quite disgusted by the act. This how most foids from curryland see their truecel/subhuman husbands. They might technically consent to sex but the end result is the same as rape i.e. the foid is traumatized for life.

All of what you said is legit. But my argument is based on the premise that foids find it traumatizing to have sex with subhumans and truecels. You should know this if you are blackpilled. Sure, the marriage isn't technically forced and she will have to sex with you or the marriage won't last but would you ever want to have sex with this:

View attachment 2995510

I mean. You might just do it because of other benefits but I am guessing you would be quite disgusted by the act. This how most foids from curryland see their truecel/subhuman husbands.
I mentioned this at the end, an obese trucel or whatever is such a small minority of guys that it's negligible. We are discussing arranged marriage and sex in general, not specifically the very small % of trucels who somehow get a foid to marry them and then she just puts up with it. Do they find it traumatizing to have sex with some obese trucel or 5'3 guy? it's very likely as there will be zero attraction even if she tries. Like i consider myself truecel, could be a weak LTN after fully softmaxxed or strong LTN if i get rhino+otoplasty but my point is that i don't think a foid would be truly "repulsed" by me which would lead to her avoiding sex or not enjoying it at all and even if she does withhold sex or isn't in to it at all, i'll just send her back to PK and find another foid who is into it. A man in Islam not being virgin is whatever, a woman losing her virginity is huge. Same applies to the average paki guy who isn't a trucel. Legit trucels are a very small % of people and unforunately in such cases, the foid will just have to put up with it and let it happen, even in such cases it's not "rape", she willingly lets it happen but just isn't into it or enjoys it because of no attraction to the guy. To be honest there is no excuse to be fat as a guy below the age of 35, and if you aren't fat, it's very unlikely your face is to the point where no woman can find you even "acceptable" where she isn't alright with sex with you.
Also.. Arranged marriages don't just happen as you know like that, the guy/girl meet and the girl has to accept it and she won't accept some 5'3 obese guy, you still have to be atleast LTN, she may not think you're "good looking" but she may think "he's alright, i don't mind fucking him/ spending the rest of my life with him/ having kids with him in exchange for leading a better/higher quality of life in the west). The point is that she isn't just going to "let you have sex with her", she is going to do it because she wants it aswell. What is there to do between husband/wife before kids except fuck every day and just strengthen your emotional bond which is done through sex and simply touching/hugging/etc. Most wives will be into sex i am pretty sure of it, even if you are LTN, just gotta be in shape.
Tbh if you have passport halo, a decent job (doesn't even have to be doctor or some top tier career), are atleast 5'8-5'10 minimum, aren't repulse aka atleast weak LTN minimum, you can get a girl who is willing to spend her life with you and have sex with you willingly, love you, etc. Women go through all of this kind of thinking before they accept marriage. Obviously they want 6'2 chad but they aren't delusional in PK and know how things are. Most of all they'll choose you over some guy who lives in their city and has the typical pendu mindset and won't allow her to truly live her life. Bringing her to the west will open up travel to europe/etc, it's just massive massive upside for girls to come here compared to rot away in the house all day every day in PK regardless if the guy over there is a MTN who mogs the UK LTN, the difference in what we can offer is simply too high. LTN in UK = MTN in PK or actually even better than MTN over there. Even if the guy isn't some pendu, he still won't let his wife do anything except stay in the house all day because he knows what his countrymen are like.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Pakicel
I mentioned this at the end, an obese trucel or whatever is such a small minority of guys that it's negligible. We are discussing arranged marriage and sex in general, not specifically the very small % of trucels who somehow get a foid to marry them and then she just puts up with it. Do they find it traumatizing to have sex with some obese trucel or 5'3 guy? it's very likely as there will be zero attraction even if she tries. Like i consider myself truecel, could be a weak LTN after fully softmaxxed or strong LTN if i get rhino+otoplasty but my point is that i don't think a foid would be truly "repulsed" by me which would lead to her avoiding sex or not enjoying it at all and even if she does withhold sex or isn't in to it at all, i'll just send her back to PK and find another foid who is into it. A man in Islam not being virgin is whatever, a woman losing her virginity is huge. Same applies to the average paki guy who isn't a trucel. Legit trucels are a very small % of people and unforunately in such cases, the foid will just have to put up with it and let it happen, even in such cases it's not "rape", she willingly lets it happen but just isn't into it or enjoys it because of no attraction to the guy. To be honest there is no excuse to be fat as a guy below the age of 35, and if you aren't fat, it's very unlikely your face is to the point where no woman can find you even "acceptable" where she isn't alright with sex with you.
Also.. Arranged marriages don't just happen as you know like that, the guy/girl meet and the girl has to accept it and she won't accept some 5'3 obese guy, you still have to be atleast LTN, she may not think you're "good looking" but she may think "he's alright, i don't mind fucking him/ spending the rest of my life with him/ having kids with him in exchange for leading a better/higher quality of life in the west). The point is that she isn't just going to "let you have sex with her", she is going to do it because she wants it aswell. What is there to do between husband/wife before kids except fuck every day and just strengthen your emotional bond which is done through sex and simply touching/hugging/etc. Most wives will be into sex i am pretty sure of it, even if you are LTN, just gotta be in shape.
Tbh if you have passport halo, a decent job (doesn't even have to be doctor or some top tier career), are atleast 5'8-5'10 minimum, aren't repulse aka atleast weak LTN minimum, you can get a girl who is willing to spend her life with you and have sex with you willingly, love you, etc. Women go through all of this kind of thinking before they accept marriage. Obviously they want 6'2 chad but they aren't delusional in PK and know how things are. Most of all they'll choose you over some guy who lives in their city and has the typical pendu mindset and won't allow her to truly live her life. Bringing her to the west will open up travel to europe/etc, it's just massive massive upside for girls to come here compared to rot away in the house all day every day in PK regardless if the guy over there is a MTN who mogs the UK LTN, the difference in what we can offer is simply too high. LTN in UK = MTN in PK or actually even better than MTN over there. Even if the guy isn't some pendu, he still won't let his wife do anything except stay in the house all day because he knows what his countrymen are like.
You are underestimating the number of truecel curries. There are many who are legit 1-2 PSL and they are overrepresented amongst arrangedmarriagemaxxers.

You are underestimating the number of truecel curries. There are many who are legit 1-2 PSL and they are overrepresented amongst arrangedmarriagemaxxers.
I dunno i rarely see legit 1 PSL truecel curries here. Even back in college, only 1 guy in my class was a legit trucel, everyone else was typical LTN. Out of 100 paki guys here, how many do you think are trucel/subhuman tier where even a LTB PK foid wouldn't marry them? well they would marry but be repulsed by them?
In my previous psot when i'm talking about all the benefits, this only applies if you are atleast a LTN, iff the girl is repulsed by you then none of the so called benefits will matter, she will simply say no. These trucel currys you talk about end up marrying femcels or weak LTBs, even with passort halo none of them are going to marry a decent looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You know what Reddit is water on here but it's strange how Quora goes off on here Scott-free but probably likely cause it's full of boomers.

Are you @averagejoe? The best user this forum had. Then again, it's not like him to have a bitch on as his profile.

I dunno i rarely see legit 1 PSL truecel curries here. Even back in college, only 1 guy in my class was a legit trucel, everyone else was typical LTN. Out of 100 paki guys here, how many do you think are trucel/subhuman tier where even a LTB PK foid wouldn't marry them? well they would marry but be repulsed by them?
In my previous psot when i'm talking about all the benefits, this only applies if you are atleast a LTN, iff the girl is repulsed by you then none of the so called benefits will matter, she will simply say no. These trucel currys you talk about end up marrying femcels or weak LTBs, even with passort halo none of them are going to marry a decent looking girl.
dnr but mogger avi finally

• JFL
& Well done Read you've got all the org. indian menu on here the moment Italy equalised. I don't need to read them, I can already hear the "you-fuckinfuckinbloodybastard" in the brutalist walls of text

• JFL
Quora is full of bots and social engineering

• +1
Your born an untouchable and probably rape some poor tourist

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and poopoohead
Type of nigger that would say: “Girls don’t approach me, they think I’m too attractive for them.”
My thoughts too Lmfaooo

• JFL
Your inner light makes you beautiful type of guy

• +1