How is mewing natural..

Solstice
I don’t understand how mewing is natural .. you have to put the entire tongue on the palate forever and ever except when eating and such. This seems manmade and not correct tongue posture. It seems to difficult for it to be normal. How can you possibly maintain this throughout the day?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
It’s difficult cause you aren’t used to it. I think we’re supposed to start mewing naturally after we suck tits of our mom or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: 000, AutisticBeaner, Copemaxxing and 11 others
It’s difficult cause you aren’t used to it. I think we’re supposed to start mewing naturally after we suck tits of our mom or some shit like that
Do other species do it

Straightening your neck and lifting your head high will automatically recruit the muscles of the neck and the tongue to press upward against the cranial base. If this doesn't happen to you, your cervical posture likely needs to improve.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, DaGullas and 3 others
I was wondering the same thing when I heard about mewing, how tf is this hit normal and the way to go when nobody I know is doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I don’t understand how mewing is natural .. you have to put the entire tongue on the palate forever and ever except when eating and such. This seems manmade and not correct tongue posture. It seems to difficult for it to be normal. How can you possibly maintain this throughout the day?
3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Furious Dingleberry, Deleted member 1332 and 11 others
lol

blocking the air flow thru the mouth is "proper tongue posture"

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I have a natural suction hold and don't have to think about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
ask chad where his tongue is

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, Good_Little_Goy, ObamasLastName and 1 other person
kill yourself

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Your maxilla is also meant to be lower set on your face to prevent nasolabial lines and rotate the nose tip upward

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Jfl at this thread. low IQ incarnate

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Neck posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
lol

because you don't breath by the mouth you fcking subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, Good_Little_Goy and GigaMogger
proper tongue posture

kill yourselves

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
I started mewing about 5 years ago (i don't count on some amazing effects, but it made my jaw sharper for sure, just because of tongue posture).
It took me a few weeks to get used to it. Now i am trying to lay down my tongue and dude, its uncomfortable as fuck.

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 7125 and Foxhole
mewing is useless.
by the way I do jutting all the time to fraud my overbite

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Rest your tongue their. You shouldnt be pressing it or "hard mewing". You also probably wont be able to do this properly if your palate is too narrow. You are born mewing, its modern applies such as bottles, soft food and pacifiers which lead to you lowering your tongue.

• +1
oh his tongue is too thin for that

Ok seeing as the vast majority of you are retarded let's do an experiment

Close your mouth, lips together and teeth resting together (like a non-subhuman)

Now breathe through your nose

Where is your tongue most comfortable, resting on your palate or hanging down like a pleb?

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
lol

You’re fucking retarded and must be pretty fucking sad to continue arguing. you must be so recessed with your jew noise that you believe attempting to debunk correct head posture is going to boost your self esteem because you’re such a sad fucking waste of life, just rope you subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
nowhere

there is no comfortable spot for the tongue, nobody thinks about it

Close your mouth, lips together and teeth resting together (like a non-subhuman)

Where is your tongue most comfortable, resting on your palate or hanging down like a pleb?
Hanging down tbh

• JFL
you must be so recessed with your jew noise that you believe attempting to debunk correct head posture

Mewing means the *entire* tongue has to be on your palate, not just part of it.

Mewing means the *entire* tongue has to be on your palate, not just part of it.
Good thing I never suggested otherwise then isn't it?

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
breastfeeding. the baby uses the tongue to suck the nipple for breastmilk and to do that u need to suck on the upper palate with ur tongue which creates an instinctive habit. which is why most tongue tied babies can’t be breastfed cuz it restricts tongue movements. Anyway, if u were breastfed for 3+ years and developed no allergies, you would be naturally mewing

“In addition to proper breast feeding, an appropriate tongue resting position helps a baby maintain a good palate shape as the palate hardens over time. When the baby's mouth is closed at rest, the tongue fills the mouth and rests lightly suctioned against the roof of the mouth.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, GigaMogger and 000
breastfeeding. the baby uses the tongue to suck the nipple for breastmilk and to do that u need to suck on the upper palate with ur tongue which creates an instinctive habit. which is why most tongue tied babies can’t be breastfed cuz it restricts tongue movements. Anyway, if u were breastfed for 3+ years and developed no allergies, you would be naturally mewing

“In addition to proper breast feeding, an appropriate tongue resting position helps a baby maintain a good palate shape as the palate hardens over time. When the baby's mouth is closed at rest, the tongue fills the mouth and rests lightly suctioned against the roof of the mouth.”
I was bottle fed jfl

I mew naturally. Proper tongue posture and proper swallowing. U mirin?

• JFL

are you able to breathe with your hyoid bone raised and posterior third fully engaged? I can apply great pressure with the back of my tongue to the point where my throat be hurting and my uvula is sore, but just can't breathe. Even when i don't put much pressure

Do other species do it
there has been a study where they put some piece of plastic on the roof of some monkeys so that mewing would feel uncomfortable and within time their faces got longer and they became mouthbreathers. i don't have any links to this study though, all i might be able to give you is a video of mike mew mentioning it.

• +1
Reactions: 000