How is mike o hearn having such good skin/collagen at 50+??

Genes + make up

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Karstossos, CristianT and 4 others
fake teeth, surgerymaxxed, botoxmaxxed, etc

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, callisto, RealNinja and 14 others
he drinks elephant poop juice
GraciousAdeptHaddock-size_restricted.gif

mad respect ot bear grylls,a real man unlike these fag bodybuilders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Dystopian
God loves him. God hates me.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Gaygymmaxx
Yes that skin looks surprisingly good for his age + steroid user :unsure:

Is dht good for skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Yes that skin looks surprisingly good for his age :unsure:

Is dht good for skin
I think more dht = more oil. iirc oily skin types age slower

I dont remember where but i had read a dht derivative (primo?) increases ur collagen or sth like that . Is that true

His skin looks so good and smooth tbh like not oily. Like accutane skin

He uses hgh.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Fiqh, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others

Considering his age and steroid use, his skin is really good. But i can notice that there is something going on on his midface. Fillers or fat grafting, 99% of people on his bf levels and age have visible under eye hollowing, and it doesnt look like bone volume underneath his infraorbital volume.

If i had to give a veredict, i would say that his malar area have fillers. Younger and old pics of him would be good to have a comparison. It looks good and not fake regardless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, PrinceofDarkness, Oberyn and 2 others
Yes that skin looks surprisingly good for his age + steroid user :unsure:

Is dht good for skin
No DHT is terrible for skin. Mike does botox, dermal fillers and more. Routinely prolly

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and wollet2
Botox Fillers Expensive skin routine

No DHT is terrible for skin. Mike does botox, dermal fillers and more. Routinely prolly
His skin has a natural smooth stretch is that the botox. Looks like his skin is thin also. It looks surprisingly a bit like my skin on accutane in terms of texture

Is it true that primobolan increases ur collagen production, and in what ways does dht damage skin.

Btw do you think hair follicles and shaving damages ur skin?

he drinks elephant poop juice
GraciousAdeptHaddock-size_restricted.gif

mad respect ot bear grylls,a real man unlike these fag bodybuilders
what a name halo also, brutal namepill

If you could answer that id be very grateful. I think about laser removing nearly all facial hair but im afraid of hair follicles regenerating smh in the future and being unable to penetrate to the surface due to buildup of new skin resulting in ingrown hair. Do you think thats realistic to happen. In case you know.

I feel like hair follicles are such a looksmin to my skin

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
His skin has a natural smooth stretch is that the botox. Looks like his skin is thin also. It looks surprisingly a bit like my skin on accutane in terms of texture

Is it true that primobolan increases ur collagen production, and in what ways does dht damage skin.

Btw do you think hair follicles and shaving damages ur skin?
I don't think primo is good for skin/collagen tbh. The botox paralyses the muscles in his forehead you can see there. Bad shaving can fuck you skin up for sure so you need to do it properly and get a clean blade and shave carefully. You can shave without ripping up your skin, try get a safegaurd razor or something

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
is HGH that good for anti-ageing purposes?
Tbh it is good for anti ageing but I wouldn't take it because it grows your nose over time and gives the acromegly look specially if taken in high doses chronically

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
7f81fcd583f98d2153e2a7106a90c2bb

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Tbh it is good for anti ageing but I wouldn't take it because it grows your nose over time and gives the acromegly look specially if taken in high doses chronically
do you happen to have some sources or info regarding the exact growth or tissue like nose cartilage over time?
I'm planning to take CJC-1295 DAC paired with Ipamorelin for an extended period of time as my clavicles are still open

No thats a myth. Its even pro aging
elab please

Considering his age and steroid use, his skin is really good. But i can notice that there is something going on on his midface. Fillers or fat grafting, 99% of people on his bf levels and age have visible under eye hollowing, and it doesnt look like bone volume underneath his infraorbital volume.

If i had to give a veredict, i would say that his malar area have fillers. Younger and old pics of him would be good to have a comparison. It looks good and not fake regardless
View attachment 1843567
yeah sacrifice eye size to get PCT, by the time most white people have it their eyes will look shrunken as fuck

is HGH that good for anti-ageing purposes?
Roids and hgh can age you when your younger, but because mike is over 50 they make him younger.

I always assumed it was tret and botox. Probably more than that through.
I also think HGH combined with something to manage bloat.

I dont remember where but i had read a dht derivative (primo?) increases ur collagen or sth like that . Is that true
Anavar, given to burn patients.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and wollet2
yeah sacrifice eye size to get PCT, by the time most white people have it their eyes will look shrunken as fuck
How does he sacrifise eye size? By elevated lower eyelids?

He clearly wears make-up.
Prob also had fillers and botox.
Without he prob looks like a grandpa with all the steroids he took.

No the contrary

The higher the androgenicity the more aging

O’hearn most likely gotten a face lift. An excessive one too given how tight his skin looks

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, PrinceofDarkness and Oberyn
How does he sacrifise eye size? By elevated lower eyelids?
some people genetically have PCT, some genetically have NCT, and mike obv doesnt have a pct from gnetics. Its fillers and it makes his eyes look really small.

deca and hgh

Botox first and formost. Probably slight fillers, he probably got lasers and stuff as well considering skincare wasn't a thing before 2010. Bro is deadass ageless. He is like 54 and looks young. I can't put a number but he looks really good. He is probably on skincare now. Maybe he got a facelift as well. Def on TRT or someshit which is honestly a plus. All guys need is Tret, Sun protection, Hair no matter what, and like lifting in 40s/50s. Seriosuly the biggest ager is not being lean. This guy is lean all year round so he is chillin. Thats why leanmaxxing is so important. Foids descend cause they don't have thick skin and rely on fillers although they do still look smashable just fake. Those facelifts are lokey crazy good considering how subhuman oldcels look. If you actually take care of yourself your gonna look good for a while. Hopefully like 60 at least and then like you die peacefully.

He clearly wears make-up.
Prob also had fillers and botox.
Without he prob looks like a grandpa with all the steroids he took.
Cap af. Old foids wear makeup and still look old although it helps to mask some imperfections. We all need to take notes from this dude

O’hearn most likely gotten a face lift. An excessive one too given how tight his skin looks
Yea it likes like a smas lift. Those can look slightly unnatural. The deep plane ones r crazy good now. Altough it still works for him, I'd rather take smas then sagging tissue. Mirin modern technology honestly. I think longevity for looks might be 60 now honestly. Hoping these scientists cure aging no cap. Literally the biggest looksmin in life is being old and not healthy. Healthy lifestyle and some anti aging plastic surgery is the way to go.

This nigga easily got a million in cosmetic work by nkw

His hairline is extremely high up makes him look older
Would be mogger if it was lower