Vegyn

Vegyn

Deutsche Bank employee

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Disgusting jersey

• JFL
Reactions: Vegyn
nice how much you weigh and you do any fighting sports ?
Currently at 78kg. I don't but since I'm staying in Brazil for 2 months I'm looking forward to start doing some BJJ

Currently at 78kg. I don't but since I'm staying in Brazil for 2 months I'm looking forward to start doing some BJJ
damn big arms would look small next to you i am 170cm 62kg and 16 no gym

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
dang bro you already got that v shape, great potential, since you seem to have a low body fat % if I were you I'd hit the gym fucking hard and just start eating a ton of whole foods.
yeah but there is limiting factor since im only 170cm and also heightmaxxing by doing all these stretches,diet,sleep ande etc. to try to get to 180cm if i can.

i wanna cum on that arm

• JFL
Reactions: Vegyn
Mirin

But fuck you for being an employee of the Jews ( l hate bankers )
I'm just chasing the bag ($$$)
yeah but there is limiting factor since im only 170cm and also heightmaxxing by doing all these stretches,diet,sleep ande etc. to try to get to 180cm if i can.
Height isn't a limiting factor mate, it's certainly a disadvantage if you are in the US or Scandinavia but where I live (Italy) and where I'm from (Brazil), 170 cm is average and people don't really mind beight short tbh

I'm just chasing the bag ($$$)

Height isn't a limiting factor mate, it's certainly a disadvantage if you are in the US or Scandinavia but where I live (Italy) and where I'm from (Brazil), 170 cm is average and people don't really mind beight short tbh
Noice but yeah will start doing basic excerises everyday like pushups and do dumbbells i have at home, i dont got gym membership since its expensive asf here so i will go to gym at school

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vegyn and ManzareK