How is my friend not blackpilled yet???

D

diditeverbegin

Bronze
My friend has such bad experiences with girls I would probably be depressed if it happened to me. Yesterday at lunch, this girl came to sit at our table, I guess she was his friend, but she was talking about her ex and trying to show him to us because he was also in the cafeteria at that time. My friend grabbed her chair and tried to scoot her closer or he tried to scoot closer, I’m not sure, but she delivered the most brutal line: “you do not need to be that close to me”. Then she said “we are just friends” and something like he wasn’t quite a friend and didn’t count as one. So sad. Then, she left our table and one of my other friends noticed she was pointing at my friend who just got mega friendzoned and she was laughing and pointing at him with her friends. I feel kind of bad because our whole table, including me, was laughing at him.
Last year in PE he got a girls number, but she immediately told him she had a bf or something and either her or a different girl told him she wasn’t ready for a relationship because she was recovering from her breakup or something, mind you, this was in 9th grade, so there’s no way it was that serious of a relationship. Brutal. Also, in Spanish (also last year) he had two girls he was interested in but couldn’t get either. His oneitis (ik it technically isn’t one because he was interested in another girl in the same Spanish class) was pointing and laughing at him when we went to the gym for a free day. Until yesterday, I didn’t know how bad it was with the other girl in our Spanish he was less interested in, but in math, one of my friends told me she was giving him dirty looks, makes sense why he would know since both that girl and my friend in math ran cross country so he knew her a little bit and they talked to each other a lot in Spanish class.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Kaari, Jova and 2 others
Bump pls don’t flop

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Call me cope but he is either mega autist or chad or both because no way girls would pay that much attention to him if he looks average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Kaari and diditeverbegin
Call me cope but he is either mega autist or chad or both because no way girls would pay that much attention to him if he looks average
Wdym? he’s always in the friendzone. He has been trying a lot but never gotten a gf. if he is Chad, then I am true Adam

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PlayersGetPlayed
so much we have in common ngl. Im depressed after this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, PlayersGetPlayed, Jova and 1 other person
Wdym? he’s always in the friendzone. He has been trying a lot but never gotten a gf. if he is Chad, then I am true Adam
Yeah but from the sound of it he does get a lot of looks and girls to talk to him, even if it's just for jokes. Are you sure he isn't handsome or tall, or is he really just that ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Yeah but from the sound of it he does get a lot of looks and girls to talk to him, even if it's just for jokes. Are you sure he isn't handsome or tall, or is he really just that ugly.
He’s average looking, idk why you think this means he’s a slayer, girls have approached me for my number yet I’m on this forum

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
how do you get laughed at in the gym LMAOOO

We are about the same height around 5’8” or 5’9” not very tall in my school

My friend has such bad experiences with girls I would probably be depressed if it happened to me. Yesterday at lunch, this girl came to sit at our table, I guess she was his friend, but she was talking about her ex and trying to show him to us because he was also in the cafeteria at that time. My friend grabbed her chair and tried to scoot her closer or he tried to scoot closer, I’m not sure, but she delivered the most brutal line: “you do not need to be that close to me”. Then she said “we are just friends” and something like he wasn’t quite a friend and didn’t count as one. So sad. Then, she left our table and one of my other friends noticed she was pointing at my friend who just got mega friendzoned and she was laughing and pointing at him with her friends. I feel kind of bad because our whole table, including me, was laughing at him.
Last year in PE he got a girls number, but she immediately told him she had a bf or something and either her or a different girl told him she wasn’t ready for a relationship because she was recovering from her breakup or something, mind you, this was in 9th grade, so there’s no way it was that serious of a relationship. Brutal. Also, in Spanish (also last year) he had two girls he was interested in but couldn’t get either. His oneitis (ik it technically isn’t one because he was interested in another girl in the same Spanish class) was pointing and laughing at him when we went to the gym for a free day. Until yesterday, I didn’t know how bad it was with the other girl in our Spanish he was less interested in, but in math, one of my friends told me she was giving him dirty looks, makes sense why he would know since both that girl and my friend in math ran cross country so he knew her a little bit and they talked to each other a lot in Spanish class.
Don’t ruin his blissful ignorance just yet, I wish I still had mine.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Don’t ruin his blissful ignorance just yet, I wish I still had mine.
I won’t, they would just look at me like I’m schizo probably, I feel the same I wish I was still bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I won’t, they would just look at me like I’m schizo probably, I feel the same I wish I was still bluepilled
“Son, once you start there’s no going back.”

• So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin