spiderman

Iron
0k1xty7zpzp81.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: hallo
Why even bother when you're 30s?

what did you do?

changed my daily living routine
depending on your goals, you’re good looking enough to just softmax like gym, clothes, hair, etc to get asian girls

any higher than that you need bimax and augmentative rhinoplasty to closer resemble a caucasoid structure

you should drink minoxidil for better lashes and eyebrows. just a few drops once a day

depending on your goals, you’re good looking enough to just softmax like gym, clothes, hair, etc to get asian girls

any higher than that you need bimax and augmentative rhinoplasty to closer resemble a caucasoid structure

you should drink minoxidil for better lashes and eyebrows. just a few drops once a day
do u think i can get an indian girl ???

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Hueless, buflek and 1 other person
if you asianmaxx u surely could get a decent girl

Post a before and after, it looks ovER though. Whats your height?

I don’t see why he needs bimax+rhino.

I think he needs to leanmaxx and skin care maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
yeah u need to leanmaxx and skinmaxx. You might need genio depending on results. Also grow out your hair ffs.