Could be worse tbf, you have good mouth width for your palate

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5349
wdym cant see shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Boldandbeautiful
Damn that escalated quickly. From 8/10 to 3/10 mouth area. You really weren’t joking about the sfs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6272 and Copemaxxing
Can't see shit nigga

Damn that escalated quickly. From 8/10 to 3/10 mouth area. You really weren’t joking about the sfs.
I only can fraud a good mouth area in pictures,its over in motion

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
I only can fraud a good mouth area in pictures,its over in motion
I usually don’t recommend people to get surgeries but in your case you need it. I hope you’re saving money for it. Your lower maxilla is clearly not grown enough which doesn’t provide any support to your mouth so when you talk or smile your mouth collapses on itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Copemaxxing
I usually don’t recommend people to get surgeries but in your case you need it. I hope you’re saving money for it. Your lower maxilla is clearly not grown enough which doesn’t provide any support to your mouth so when you talk or smile your mouth collapses on itself.
got enough money the time I am 18 I hope, I dont know which surgeon, is dr defranq good?

• +1
got enough money the time I am 18 I hope, I dont know which surgeon, is dr defranq good?
I wish i could help you with that but unfortunately don’t know about any surgeons.

• +1
I wish i could help you with that but unfortunately don’t know about any surgeons.
What do you mean by not grown enough? Not forward grown or not downward grown enough? Or both? my ortho told me my mother has the same as me but her teeth all show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Salludon
What do you mean by not grown enough? Not forward grown or not downward grown enough? Or both? my ortho told me my mother has the same as me but her teeth all show
Thats why i said women show teeth easier, especially ur mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Copemaxxing
I think it’s just downward since you have good side profile. If it wasn’t grown forward then you’d have slightly hooked nose which would look even more hooked while smiling

8ACC1412 C4EC 43C7 9239 32A881A8C4BA

This area under the red lines is what you’re lacking in.

• +1
I think it’s just downward since you have good side profile. If it wasn’t grown forward then you’d have slightly hooked nose which would look even more hooked while smiling

View attachment 843363

This area under the red lines is what you’re lacking in.
Luckily its easy fixable, unluckily its the shit that takes away the most aesthatics Giphy 2 Tenor 10 Tenor 10 Tenor 3

• +1
S tier smile.

S tier voice frauding, no one can notice you are tryharding to fake a deep voice in the video.

Can't see shit again