How is Pagnoni with rhinos?

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
Is it a good idea to go for him for paranasal implants + rhino? Or do you guys have any better surgeons in mind for those procedures?

Is it a good idea to go for him for paranasal implants + rhino? Or do you guys have any better surgeons in mind for those procedures?
Whos that send a pic or something

Whos that send a pic or something
Who the hell recognizes surgeons by appearance? I don’t even remember how he looks like, he’s mainly known for eye area surgeries and jaw implants. That’s why I’m asking about rhino

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Who the hell recognizes surgeons by appearance? I don’t even remember how he looks like, he’s mainly known for eye area surgeries and jaw implants. That’s why I’m asking about rhino
Ohhhh read the shit wrong send your face nigga

You usually need those when reccesed thats why i asked

I would go to a rhino specialized surgeon for this. Pagnoni is not specialized in rhinos, he can do rhino but not his specialty.
Mostly jaw surgeries and implants

I’m not recessed, but I have a sharp nasolabial angle I want to fix, and a dorsal hump.

I would go to a rhino specialized surgeon for this. Pagnoni is not specialized in rhinos, he can do rhino but not his specialty.
Mostly jaw surgeries and implants
Do you have any good rhino surgeons to recommend? Thanks.

for rhino always turkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and howtoloooksmax?
for rhino always turkey
I know cheaper ≠ worse, but a lot of the time I've seen botched results for rhinoplasty has come from turkish surgeons. any specific ones in mind?

I know cheaper ≠ worse, but a lot of the time I've seen botched results for rhinoplasty has come from turkish surgeons. any specific ones in mind?
you can also come to me i can do diy rhino at home too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and xeqri
you can also come to me i can do diy rhino at home too
have me looking like this fucker jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, courtcase75 and lestoa