how is ramieri for custom facial implants?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
what types of implants does he offer, what are the prices, and does he do silicon or peek or both?

Solution
Lorsss
my friend TheLordMadness had the following implants inserted by Ramieri.
TheLordmadess did not post the result on the forum, however I report his cheekbones and jaw angles look very good in real life.

The downsides of jaw angle implants is that these implants corrode the masseter muscle. This happened to TheLordMadness and happens to everyone undergoing jaw angle implants. Personally I recommand jaw angle fat grafting instead.

perfect.jpg
[/USER]
all i've seen are mediocre results, he does peek

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Oxygen
someone post that implant/filler clinic which had natural looking ascensions. Can't fucking find it it has to be somewhere in this forum.

TheLordmadess did not post the result on the forum, however I report his cheekbones and jaw angles look very good in real life.

The downsides of jaw angle implants is that these implants corrode the masseter muscle. This happened to TheLordMadness and happens to everyone undergoing jaw angle implants. Personally I recommand jaw angle fat grafting instead.

perfect.jpg
[/USER]

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Solution
Dr Dr Scherer in Cologne check him out.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

View attachment 2125628

perfect.jpg
[/USER]
what happens when the masseter muscle corrodes? Is there pain, limited range of motion, etc.?

what happens when the masseter muscle corrodes? Is there pain, limited range of motion, etc.?

the result is that your masseter is uncanny when you flex it. The muscle is not completely attatched to the lower jaw so it contracts above

pain or limited range of movement is not reported

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Very convinient.

First, you botch a patient with implants.

Then, when asked by your patient why their jaw does not close, you answer: "No idea, this happens to everyone who does jaw angle implants... this is normal... "

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24444 and Oxygen
For the Infraorbital Malar implants he doesn’t offer saddle but offers fat grafting in the area I believe to make up for the deficiency. Does anyone know the benefits/drawbacks of doing fat grafting instead of saddle?

His prices are on the lower side if you’re getting multiple things done. I’m doing trimax with him after consulting quite a few surgeons.

View attachment 2125628

perfect.jpg
[/USER]
Fat graft on jaw is not ideal, it can only mimic soft tissues, not bone. A more ideal approach for angularity is masseter botox + well designed jaw implants or fillers

View attachment 2125628

perfect.jpg
[/USER]
high iq

View attachment 2125628

perfect.jpg
[/USER]
apparently this is actually due to a tear in the periosteum when implanting the implant

"Masseteric muscle dehiscence can have variable presentations from mild to severe and its existence is also influenced by whether the implant has a vertical lengthening effect. The anatomically ideal treatment is to reposition the muscle back over the implant…which has variable effectiveness. At the least it requires a neck incision and resultant neck scar."

basically, avoid vertical lengthening and in general too much augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Oxygen
For the Infraorbital Malar implants he doesn’t offer saddle but offers fat grafting in the area I believe to make up for the deficiency. Does anyone know the benefits/drawbacks of doing fat grafting instead of saddle?

His prices are on the lower side if you’re getting multiple things done. I’m doing trimax with him after consulting quite a few surgeons.
Did you do it

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen