How is rare is it to be Andreas Eriksen?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
How rare is it to be born as this god with that 10/10 eye area. And do you think he is 100 percent Nordic or close to it? How rare do you think it would actually be to be born as him out of everyone on the planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 3573, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and GripMaxxing
Posts10,875
Reputation12,852

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro and owlofathena
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
His eye area isn’t close to a 10/10

it actually looks uncanny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8318 and 5 others
im him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14160, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GripMaxxing and StrangerDanger
Because everyone knows what he looks like on this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yes but 0.00001% of the population have lundbergs chin height, or eriksens or mahers
Mesocephaly mogs on average.
need long ramus or the gonial angle will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Austrian Oak gtfih eriksen expert
e7c61309d5034d9e069528acb1df4e29.jpg

Why is he a seahawks fan
I think he is mainly a Seahawks fan cause he probably spent some time on the west coast area of US so while doing modelling in LA so he probably somehow became a fan. His favourite sports are golf, football, ice hockey,cross country ski and American football. But he mainly plays golf his dad was pro football player for valenga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Be_ConfidentBro, loksr and 1 other person
I think he is mainly a Seahawks fan cause he probably spent some time on the west coast area of US so while doing modelling in LA so he probably somehow became a fan. His favourite sports are golf, football, ice hockey,cross country ski and American football. But he mainly plays golf his dad was pro football player for valenga
Makes sense
He could also in theory have family in Washington State since there’s been a lot of Scandinavian immigrants moving to Washington even as late as the 1900s

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, StrangerDanger and owlofathena
Because everyone knows what he looks like on this forum jfl
Das nordische Hurengfrast darf niemals mit einem österreichischen Übermenschen verglichen werden

Makes sense
He could also in theory have family in Washington State since there’s been a lot of Scandinavian immigrants moving to Washington even as late as the 1900s
I have family almost all over the US. Mainly in Washington as former Scandinavian immigrants, but also California, Montana, Nevada. There’s lots of Nerdics in America, and in the States with Nerdic ethnicity, the average heights are 5’11 and not 5’9-5’10 in the rest of the US

• +1
Reactions: loksr and owlofathena
His skull is so fucking tall holy shit
Thats the first thing i noticdd holy fuck i wanna see him next to tyson ballou and see who skull mogs jfl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and StrangerDanger

Attachments

• 2E23AF31-D6EB-4547-B3CB-6D4113CE527C.png
    2E23AF31-D6EB-4547-B3CB-6D4113CE527C.png
    621.7 KB · Views: 65
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Be_ConfidentBro and zeke714
I have family almost all over the US. Mainly in Washington as former Scandinavian immigrants, but also California, Montana, Nevada. There’s lots of Nerdics in America, and in the States with Nerdic ethnicity, the average heights are 5’11 and not 5’9-5’10 in the rest of the US
I’ve heard that about places like minnesota and shit
If you go out in washington though nobody really feels either very short or very tall

• +1
Seahawks mog, chad eriksen knows this clearly, you should follow suit tbh
Are you from US? I don't watch American football really. What makes them good or popular? Do you live in us?

Are you from US? I don't watch American football really. What makes them good or popular? Do you live in us?
Ngl I’m not a massive fan of football I’m just from washington originally
It’s a good team though, great players, don’t have to cheat like cuck brady does

we’re up there when it comes to football teams, other than that for 99% of people it’s just where you’re from unless your team is really ass

• +1
Ngl I’m not a massive fan of football I’m just from washington originally
It’s a good team though, great players, don’t have to cheat like cuck brady does

we’re up there when it comes to football teams, other than that for 99% of people it’s just where you’re from unless your team is really ass
But it would also make sense for him to support Minnesota Vikings but maybe they are shit or something probably are. Dallas Cowboys are really good team I heard

But it would also make sense for him to support Minnesota Vikings but maybe they are shit or something probably are. Dallas Cowboys are really good team I heard
Nah man, expecting eriksen to support the vikings because he’s scandinavian is like expecting an american with only german ancestry (but the last actual german in his family was in the 1700s or some shit) to be able to go to germany, call himself german, and have everyone in germany view him as german, not gonna happen, that guy is american

like you said, he was on the west coast (nowhere near minnesota) and like I said he probably has family in washington that fucks with the seahawks

But tbh it could even be way simpler than that, he could’ve just been in washington for whatever reason and decided to buy some seahawks merch cause he thought it looked cool lol

also, vikings don’t make noise like the hawks do

• +1
Nah man, expecting eriksen to support the vikings because he’s scandinavian is like expecting an american with only german ancestry (but the last actual german in his family was in the 1700s or some shit) to be able to go to germany, call himself german, and have everyone in germany view him as german, not gonna happen, that guy is american
Jfl but common he is literally Norwegian. I know if I was Norwegian I would be inclined to support something with Vikings in it but I get it he probably has family there like me who is Scottish I have family in Vancouver

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Jfl but common he is literally Norwegian. I know if I was Norwegian I would be inclined to support something with Vikings in it but I get it he probably has family there like me who is Scottish I have family in Vancouver
he probably hasn't ever even heard of the vikings tbh lol
maybe he'd switch if he found out but he'd get a (deserved) lashing from his washington family

Yeah there's lots of folks with scottish family in the pacific northwest, especially oregon

• +1
he probably hasn't ever even heard of the vikings tbh lol
maybe he'd switch if he found out but he'd get a (deserved) lashing from his washington family

Yeah there's lots of folks with scottish family in the pacific northwest, especially oregon
Oh I meant Canada lol not the Washington one

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Oh I meant Canada lol not the Washington one
Ye I assumed that, I would be shocked as hell if you knew about Vancouver, Washington
British Columbia Canada is considered a part of the Pacific Northwest too

• +1