Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, pizza and Deleted member 10172
Well underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Bloodbath of virgins

• Hmm...
Pubertymaxxincel be like:

i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style...........

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172
Proof that Dr Ramieri is a GOD

• +1
Pubertymaxxincel be like:

i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style...........
Wtf

• +1
Ramieri did that

so he made the nose smaller that is crazy so he did a CCW rotation? How many mms of advancement was that
As far as i know Ramieri doesn't do rhinoplasty itself but someone else on his team does, i think it's dr Marianetti.
You can see from Ramieri Instagram that they offer a "total makeover" so ortognatic surgery and rhinoplasty at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Trynaascend and Deleted member 10172
As far as i know Ramieri doesn't do rhinoplasty itself but someone else on his team does, i think it's dr Marianetti.
You can see from Ramieri Instagram that they offer a "total makeover" so ortognatic surgery and rhinoplasty at the same time.

I don’t need rhinoplasty I’m just asking how did he do that girls surgery, how did her nose change so much without rhinoplasty

I don’t need rhinoplasty I’m just asking how did he do that girls surgery, how did her nose change so much without rhinoplasty
I'm pretty sure she had rhinoplasty and it's not just the results of a CWW rotation