How is that term called?

marlesip

marlesip

doesn't really matter
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Posts
633
Reputation
214
What is the facial measurement term for the distance between the pupils divided by the distance between the zygomatic bones?
IMG 20241218 141724

Like this.
What is the name of the number "x" in the picture?

I know that for men it's perfect to have "x" about 0,44-0,49 but I can be mistaken
 
What is the facial measurement term for the distance between the pupils divided by the distance between the zygomatic bones?
View attachment 3364021
Like this.
What is the name of the number "x" in the picture?

I know that for men it's perfect to have "x" about 0,44-0,49 but I can be mistaken
ipd for dirt 1
 
What is the facial measurement term for the distance between the pupils divided by the distance between the zygomatic bones?
View attachment 3364021
Like this.
What is the name of the number "x" in the picture?

I know that for men it's perfect to have "x" about 0,44-0,49 but I can be mistaken
its perfect to have 0.5
 

Similar threads

quiny
Replies
7
Views
61
quiny
quiny
Loreayreal
Replies
8
Views
98
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
i<3cats
Replies
3
Views
41
grymhackare
grymhackare
LANCEPRETTYBOY
Replies
9
Views
57
LANCEPRETTYBOY
LANCEPRETTYBOY
lazar2thousand10
Replies
4
Views
63
lazar2thousand10
lazar2thousand10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top