How is the minimum attractive level ( chadlite, chad etc) to make young girls turn around to look at you?

N

nikeair270

Gold
🙏

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I do it as a LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and nikeair270

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
bro girls don't care about guys irl you can be 6'6" gigachad and they won't blink an eye

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Vinnie Hacker is a stylemaxxed HTN

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
bro girls don't care about guys irl you can be 6'6" gigachad and they won't blink an eye
They care in uni and work environments tho. You can be Ramirez in the street but they won’t blink an eye. Be a chadlite like Lorenzo or even chalamet and you’ll turn heads if you’re in a classroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
They care in uni and work environments tho. You can be Ramirez in the street but they won’t blink an eye. Be a chadlite like Lorenzo or even chalamet and you’ll turn heads if you’re in a classroom
true college is different. i suppose OP was talking about nightlife and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
This is so true. Evertime I go out girls are glued to their phone or talking to other girls . The have so many options and receive so much validation online (tiktok, insta, snap, FB etc) that it’s like their not even in the real world anymore

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
This is so true. Evertime I go out girls are glued to their phone or talking to other girls . The have so many options and receive so much validation online (tiktok, insta, snap, FB etc) that it’s like their not even in the real world anymore
a lot of people don't get this. they're still coping with IOIs, and i would say even irl game is gone. if you don't have an ig or can't use tinder you don't exist in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ManletBlackcel
true college is different. i suppose OP was talking about nightlife and such
Not different in college. Girls want nothing to do with most guys in University. I remember reading a statistic that showed most guys are sexeless in university

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15827 and the BULL
Not different in college. Girls want nothing to do with most guys in University. I remember reading a statistic that showed most guys are sexeless in university
true but there they would give some chadlites IOIs at least because proximity and same environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ManletBlackcel
I take the subway into work and see women looking at me regularly, probably because there is no internet and their scrolling is turned off for a decent amount of time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
Lorenzo is chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15827