How is the world not blackpilled?

B

BrownEyesWD

Iron
So I was speaking with some friends about a few people that went to our school that recently broke up and one of them said it was about time, she can do a lot better than him, he’s ugly. The rest pretty much agreed as did I.

They then start talking about that it’s good for guys that looks don’t matter that much as stuff like muscles, money and personality matter more.

This was at a bar after a few drinks we were waiting to order another round and start talking to a random group of lads and one of my friends start talking about how handsome one of the guys is TO him and he would steal everyone’s girl (he was a chad tbf).

Like honestly this was just in one night, how does this shit actually make sense they even think that looks don’t matter but when they see a mismatched couple and chad it’s the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman, itsover00000000 and 3 others
Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21796 and 13 others
So I was speaking with some friends about a few people that went to our school that recently broke up and one of them said it was about time, she can do a lot better than him, he’s ugly. The rest pretty much agreed as did I.

They then start talking about that it’s good for guys that looks don’t matter that much as stuff like muscles, money and personality matter more.

This was at a bar after a few drinks we were waiting to order another round and start talking to a random group of lads and one of my friends start talking about how handsome one of the guys is TO him and he would steal everyone’s girl (he was a chad tbf).

Like honestly this was just in one night, how does this shit actually make sense they even think that looks don’t matter but when they see a mismatched couple and chad it’s the other way round.
there’s no secret knowledge. Stop using ominous buzzwords. Everything is known to the general population on a subconscious level but they dont point it out because its hate speech. Imagine walking up to a homeless guy and starting to shame him for his situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subswork, rooman and Kebab Master
Yeah it's like they are blind, they will admit when someone is attractive and that they can do better, but completely fail to acknowledge for some reason that looks matter

It's a paradox of sort

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Magnum Opus and BrownEyesWD
Obviously the entire world is subconsciously blackpilled, but they try to hide that fact or even deny it. As far as I know, Korea is the only part of the world that is truly blackpilled (people clearly recognize the importance of looks).

• +1
Reactions: subswork, rooman, horizontallytall and 2 others
normies cope in mysterious ways :feelshmm: no wonder considering the goy indoctrination they subject themselves to every day after wagie hours

but above all normies subscribe to genetic determinism. of course Chad can do xyz in their eyes, after all he's superior. for you, beta cuck sissy, looks don't matter. just bux your used ltb and suffer her basic bitch cuntery like a good boy

some of us realize it's not so simple :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: subswork, rooman and Magnum Opus
Based esoteric jew: We have a problem, Let's fix it!
Cringe american white inbred: We have a problem, It's duh jooz fawlt!!!

Attachments

• goyamogus1.mp4
    4.7 MB
its just too brutal for ppl to handle this shit will make u wanna rope.

• +1
Reactions: subswork
the average human cant deal with the level of self hate and negative emotions the blackpill contains they would rather it not be on there mind, but you cant run from reality i do try stay positive tho lolololol

• +1
Reactions: subswork, Physiocrat33 and BrownEyesWD