how is this even possible.

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 8287
IMG 8286
is this what happens when the midface lengthens. dude. What the fuck happened to my cheekbones and under eye support. What do I even do about this I look 40 now. Oh my god.

@anticel

dude you’ve been shitposting about this for a couple months now, i think it’s better you get off the forum and stop thinking abt this. its damaging your mental health and you might end up hurting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, N1666, LegitUser and 4 others
dude you’ve been shitposting about this for a couple months now, i think it’s better you get off the forum and stop thinking abt this. its damaging your mental health and you might end up hurting yourself.
i can’t do u even understand what i look like tot everyone now i look like im in my 30s i have wrinkles everywhere now and i just don’t understand how this hapoened

Lighting + angle mostly

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and mirrormogger
the ear alignment ks the same my face just changed drastically from GH
Yeah gh ages you stop messing with hormones when you don't know enough

which one is before which one is after?

facial downgrowth - u need bimax and implants to fix or ideally lf3.

check this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/malfor...only-thing-that-determines-your-looks.884557/

forget what I said about the causes tho - it s more postural issues that lead to this
how did? How did my cheekbones just get left behind tho. I don’t get it bro. I had good underuse support and in 3 months it’s just all gone. Is it really downward growth that causes the cheekbones to get left behind like that? and when the midface lengthens they also recess under the eyes

Yo obviously i dont know for sure, but if you could find a better picture thats actually a fully turned side profile and not a 3/4 i can help. also your eye area looks younger to me in the second photo. look at your lower lid, its the same size in both photos. and your forward growth looks the same. if I know anything about craniofacial development it's that your cheekbones cant just move independently. check your ratios.

Yo obviously i dont know for sure, but if you could find a better picture thats actually a fully turned side profile and not a 3/4 i can help. also your eye area looks younger to me in the second photo. look at your lower lid, its the same size in both photos. and your forward growth looks the same. if I know anything about craniofacial development it's that your cheekbones cant just move independently. check your ratios.
my entire midface lengthened. i’m guessing my cheekbones moved with it.

IMG 6775
IMG 6774
fuck man. look. my entire cheekbones get lowered because my midface lengthens. sorry for the coloring on it i forgot to erase i can send the same pics without it

u lost facial fat. ur bones didnt change much
IMG 8626
IMG 8625
didnt lose facial fat per say, the fat all just dropped down. like sagged. it’s just sagging down because there’s no more cheekbone support anymore. if it’s just not much bone change. how is this possible? i’m the same bf% didn’t gain any weight. you can see the bone outlines too. the midface growth and the downwards growth left my cheekbones behind and lowered them a bit when the maxilla grew vertically. is this not right? when the maxilla vertically lengthens the cheekbones go down with jt. that’s downwards growth

bro can u pls go to a doctor and ask them, if HGH did cause it then they might be able to reverse it if u go them in time

bro can u pls go to a doctor and ask them, if HGH did cause it then they might be able to reverse it if u go them in time
i don’t think that will help it isn’t reversible but i have an orthodontist apt and he will see what he can do or suggest

i don’t think that will help it isn’t reversible but i have an orthodontist apt and he will see what he can do or suggest
u never know, we can tell u but if u go to an endocrinologist they do this shit 24/7 they might know exactly what to do - u never know until u try