How is this jaw bone?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
9EBDC0A9 CE42 4786 B412 0FB5A1D608ED

Been leanmaxxing since 4-5 days my jaw slowly showing itself what kinda jaw is this? Mirin the fat on the neck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
incel bone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, to be human, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
where is the mogger bone

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, begoodlookingtheory, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Nah, sorry g

Sure that’s fat and not hyoid?

Below average cringe for fishing compliments
Nop,im just looking for actual facts not opinions or trolling. Can you explain why below average?

Nop,im just looking for actual facts not opinions or trolling. Can you explain why below average?
Jaw projection lenght aka forward growth is not enough to be consider good bone in the west

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
7EC85F03 8EC6 4A53 8342 1798A63000B9

Is this mogger bone?

• +1
Im doing rn you think i got same jaw shape as you when im lean?
Yes . I would recommend start chewing asap while leaning out . Dont get too skinny . Keep your protein intake high , avoid starchy carbs and lift

• +1
Yes . I would recommend start chewing asap while leaning out . Dont get too skinny . Keep your protein intake high , avoid starchy carbs and lift
Ok thanks and and how long do u think i need to diet to be at ur bodyfat%? Im doing like a 800 calorie deficit per day.

Ok thanks and and how long do u think i need to diet to be at ur bodyfat%? Im doing like a 800 calorie deficit per day.
800 is way too low , i would recommend getting the my fitness pal app and when you enter in your information depending on how active you are , age , height , etc , it will tell you how much you need to eat to either lose weight or gain . That’s what i did .

• +1