How is this literal Twink being compared to chico wtf

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
This shit is insanity, he has an insanely short ramus, a recessed feminine jaw, barely any testosterone whatsoever, probably weighs like 40 kgs, how tf are they obsessing over him, and these are just a few comments there's literally hundreds if not thousands of comments from gigabeckies and Stacylites going crazy over him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602-132940.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602-132940.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602-133020.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602-133020.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602-133057.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602-133057.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, Funnyunenjoyer1, Latinolooksmaxxer and 8 others
You're right, he looks better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Latinolooksmaxxer, coisbhai and 10 others
Chico has more appeal to all ages, especially as an older guy now.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Boneless mf

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Just be hapa theory

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Mog3D
All are chinks their opinion doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, greywind, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
we look very similar. jfl weak bone cuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nathan
Why are you concerned about normie opinions on looks?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and boss8055
their asian and ltb their opinion doesnt matter they should rope or get raped

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, greywind, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Looks like Elliot.

This shit is insanity, he has an insanely short ramus, a recessed feminine jaw, barely any testosterone whatsoever, probably weighs like 40 kgs, how tf are they obsessing over him, and these are just a few comments there's literally hundreds if not thousands of comments from gigabeckies and Stacylites going crazy over him
its jova time to femboymaxx now @Gaygymmaxx all you faggotary incels just gotta be a femboy:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Chico has more appeal to all ages, especially as an older guy now.
literally no one cares about attracting women over the age of 22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ringtaker, Moggkrates and 9 others
This should be lifefuel to you PSL rotted retards, this shows that prettyboymaxxing can sort of make up for unideal bones
Stop the masculinity cope faggot and look at the results

Also, what's his name?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, czwarty, nathan and 3 others
PRIME Chico does mog him though. Today Chico no

Same for this guy.

Pretty feminine overall but all the comments are like simping hard

Pic123

Pic125

Pic126

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Looks Pinoy to me. Not like Chico.

He looks good stop fucking seething and then overrating aspie hunter eye guys that rot here. Retire from rating instead of complaining about what women like

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, czwarty, nathan and 2 others
both only attract subhumans.

the only fanbase more mentally ill than those of chico are barrett's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, boss8055 and nathan
Sorry to hear about your thin lips

:hnghn:

perfect example of how health indicators and harmony are 90% of attractiveness bone mass is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, czwarty and Cliff_Lee

:hnghn:
Not terrible, not great

The dude i posted has better 100%

NOOOOOO! WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO OGRES WITH EXTREME BONE MASS! THEY DON'T LIKE FEMMINIE PRETTY BOYS!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates and Cliff_Lee
Not terrible, not great

The dude i posted has better 100%
Your point was that I have thin lips, which I don’t. I posted it to prove you wrong, which you were. Besides, the guy you posted is frauding with it and I’m not. Plus his lips are thinner and he’s pouting but you casually forget that or just look it over. :ROFLMAO:

Your point was that I have thin lips, which I don’t. I posted it to prove you wrong, which you were. Besides, the guy you posted is frauding with it and I’m not. Plus his lips are thinner and he’s pouting but you casually forget that or just look it over. :ROFLMAO:
His are thicker and more harmonious. You're pouting in that pic, he isn't

Cope more

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
His are thicker and more harmonious. You're pouting in that pic, he isn't

Cope more
He’s using products and he’s pouting. I don’t use any skincare products nor was I pouting. You’re genuinely retarded and butthurt because I called out your boyfriend. Seethe more GrAYcel.

He’s using products and he’s pouting. I don’t use any skincare products nor was I pouting. You’re genuinely retarded and butthurt because I called out your boyfriend. Seethe more GrAYcel.
His look better. Sorry

You're posting your lips because you know this, but you're coping it isn't true. If you didn't believe there to be an issue, you wouldn't post about them seeking approval/change etc (I didn't read the post)

Yours also seem 'enhanced' with filler. Maybe that's why they lack some harmony

His look better. You've been given the facts. You can chose to ignore them, makes no odds to me

His look better. Sorry

You're posting your lips because you know this, but you're coping it isn't true. If you didn't believe there to be an issue, you wouldn't post about them seeking approval/change etc (I didn't read the post)

Yours also seem 'enhanced' with filler. Maybe that's why they lack some harmony

His look better. You've been given the facts. You can chose to ignore them, makes no odds to me
You post a guy who’s clearly frauding and then you accuse me of frauding when I am not using any filters or skin products or pouting. Your boyfriend did all three. If you think his are better it’s only because he’s frauding so much. I don’t even need to fraud. :feelshaha:

MTB JB slayer pheno

This should be lifefuel to you PSL rotted retards, this shows that prettyboymaxxing can sort of make up for unideal bones
these retards would rather have women eviscerate all dudes for their looks and be even more picky JFL:lul::lul::lul: fucking brainrot is unreal here

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
This guy looks absolutely NOTHING like chico

Because anyone can fraud, if prime chico was on tik tok recording himself in weird angles and lighting making facial expressions he would be the next vinnie hacker