Jbw and gym =slayer

To quote from a lookism reply:
"
One of the girls looks like eggman

One of them looks like fetal alcohol

One of them is a landwhale

One of them messaged "why the long face"

Just lol "
Gymcelling is huge no doubt, but don't exaggerate the boost it gives you.
Another amazing lookism reply by user "Deformities"
"
This will get buried but let me redpill you on first impressions and the effect of body vs. face. This is the sense of first impressions because on tinder all you have to go off of is roughly 5 pictures.

To paint you the scene, you're a girl who just got home from work. You've just showered and your hair is up in a towel. It's friday night, maybe a thursday but you want to go out nonetheless. You still haven't worn anything since after the shower because you might go out so you debate on wearing cute clothes or staying in and watching netflix. You fire up tinder and you wait for it to decide your fate. You swipe and you swipe swipe swipe.

You see a guy with just face pics, mostly selfies. Probably has a nice body but is decent enough to not show flaunt it. His face is way too pretty, he's probably a womanizer. He's probably had everything in life handed to him because of his beautiful face. Matter of fact he's probably here just to abuse his good looks and then never call back again.

LEFT SWIPED.
Perfectly handsome young lad left swiped for being unironically too cute.

A couple of swipes later you see the guy in OPs pic. Yummy, you think to yourself as your eyes are drawn immediately to his body. 9 times out of 10 the halo effect is so strong for women that she doesn't even notice he is fucking hideous. Let's say for this example she is aware of his ugly mug. She things oh yes, that's a man who worked for what he has. He's flaunting it because he has it, he is probably loyal because his face isn't beautiful. He wouldn't make me feel shy around him because he isn't better looking than me.

RIGHT SWIPED. AND MATCHED.
And so our hero 2.5pslGymcel has landed a date. While perfectly sexy MM without body pics has nothing to do on this lovely friday night. And the story continues.
"