How is this TikTok clip considered Bully and Harassment?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

They removed it with a violation warning consisting of hateful content. So I appealed it and they changed the violation from hateful content to Bully and Harassment.

Then this followed:

We remove expressions of abuse,
including threats and degrading
statements that mock, humiliate,
embarrass, intimidate, hurt, or
blackmail others.

Am I missing something here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Moggie, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
sambody reported et.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's amazing, my other accounts there I would never share on sites like this, related content is never removed or flagged.

I was fishing. But I didn't expect to get a bite so soon and from that account.

What are your thoughts on tiktok?

I get the mocking. Yes, I am mocking for comedy relief. All this bullshit with racism and BLM groups and the n-word (nigga) is blown out of proportion. So its time to heal with laughter. That's how you fucking heal! Laughter and joy. Yet these retards live in sorrow and refuse to let that train leave the station. It seems there are no consequences for their actions so they continue pushing this. But there will be a reckoning from the people, from the children today witnessing this, tomorrow they'll run the nation and blame the faggots, trannies, and sympathizers and charge them accordingly.

Shake my fucking head, no one has had freedom of speech for like a couple of years , not even my nigger Kanye West. JFL at this clown world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and BigJimsWornOutTires
Shake my fucking head, no one has had freedom of speech for like a couple of years , not even my nigger Kanye West. JFL at this clown world
I see that. My other accounts, I'll toss a few jokes but usually, I'm serious. With the crab trap I cast, NotBigJim, I wasn't expecting that particular IP address. It seems it's connected to a channel of great interest.

So the text to TikTok speech app I used, the program doesn't correctly pronounce certain words, such as 'lives.'

For example:

So I had to trick the program with 'black lies matter.' So it came out like this:

It was probably their piece of shit scanner that picked up on it, thus making me seem like I was mocking the nigga community. Which I wasn't!

I was trying to censor a bad word that was spoken by a Chinese woman with the correct narrative. Unironically, TikTok is a China Communist Party app. Hmm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Perhaps, TikTok, thus China's spying and propaganda apparatus, saw that I was constructing Chinese people as the motherfucking racists that they are.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY. Regardless it has nothing to do with looksmaxxing, but ugh. Right? Why not.

View attachment 1923741

They removed it with a violation warning consisting of hateful content. So I appealed it and they changed the violation from hateful content to Bully and Harassment.

Then this followed:

We remove expressions of abuse,
including threats and degrading
statements that mock, humiliate,
embarrass, intimidate, hurt, or
blackmail others.

Am I missing something here?

And the gooks wonder why blacks beat them TF up

Some Asians can be arrogant and some black folks are equally. And when two elitist people come face to face, ugh. The consequences are recorded for likes, shares, and pennies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Detona's wife wildin'

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, BigJimsWornOutTires and Cheesyrumble
her bf had a hard time calming her down there

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Asians usually cuck to blacks though. This lady probably was tired of her people getting humiliated. She shouldn’t have took it out on rando’s though

• +1
Asians usually cuck to blacks though. This lady probably was tired of her people getting humiliated. She shouldn’t have took it out on rando’s though
They don’t cuck blacks on no planet ease up on the LSD, blacks usually beating the living shit out of them hence the drop Azn hate movement XD. She can cry all she wants it won’t stop blacks from playing knock out games on gooks

• +1
They don’t cuck blacks on no planet ease up on the LSD, blacks usually beating the living shit out of them hence the drop Azn hate movement XD. She can cry all she wants it won’t stop blacks from playing knock out games on gooks
I didn’t say cuck blacks I said they cuck to blacks. Major difference. Most Asians blamed the attacks on “white supremacy” :soy: instead of blaming the actual perpetrators

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I didn’t say cuck blacks I said they cuck to blacks. Major difference. Most Asians blamed the attacks on “white supremacy” :soy: instead of blaming the actual perpetrators
Tbf it want their blacks doing it to them so there was white supremacy involved but it would be RETARDED and disingenuous to pretend a lot of those Azn slappers were BBBC and Latinos

Tbf it want their blacks doing it to them so there was white supremacy involved but it would be RETARDED and disingenuous to pretend a lot of those Azn slappers were BBBC and Latinos
Most were black. What are you talking about

i won’t go that far buddy. Maybe over all more we’re black but nowhere close to “most” that implies more than 50% were black. Being the largesr perpetrators ratio wise of offenders doesn’t equal to being the majority of actual attacks

i won’t go that far buddy. Maybe over all more we’re black but nowhere close to “most” that implies more than 50% were black. Being the largesr perpetrators ratio wise of offenders doesn’t equal to being the majority of actual attacks
In Nyc there were 20 arrests for anti Asian hate crimes in 2021. 11 of those suspects were black. Just lol at you coping

In Nyc there were 20 arrests for anti Asian hate crimes in 2021. 11 of those suspects were black. Just lol at you coping
New York…. One place one city one state represents all of the USA apparently… ok boyo and people be mixing up literal anti social behaviour of ghetto people just being savages with actusl Hate crimes. Half the “Azn” hate crimes I seen white and blacks do weren’t even hate crimes just disputed that turned violent and if it had happened to a white or Latino it wouldn’t be considered a h8 crime. Astargfrullah I write a lot - @KING REIDYZ 2022

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
New York…. One place one city one state represents all of the USA apparently… ok boyo and people be mixing up literal anti social behaviour of ghetto people just being savages with actusl Hate crimes. Half the “Azn” hate crimes I seen white and blacks do weren’t even hate crimes just disputed that turned violent and if it had happened to a white or Latino it wouldn’t be considered a h8 crime. Astargfrullah I write a lot - @KING REIDYZ 2022
Everyone knows who did the attacks. Stay in denial

• +1
I love the work that you're doing Jim.

• +1
I love the work that you're doing Jim.
I thought I was doing the right thing — waking up to this new world and confronting it with laughter. That's how we move the fuck on. But no one wants that. This hate-fueled narrative is like an elephant in a circus. Sure, they're some magnificent beasts to amaze your curiosity up close. But when the audience isn't around, the elephants are being abused. Thus with this narrative.

I censored the degrading words with terms mainstream media loves! They love to push the black lies matter. And they love to label Trump a profanity. So I properly used their apparatus to appease them. Ugh. That only pissed them off more. Whaat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002