peel the the orange and squeeze the peeled peaces to your skin

dont laugh at me faggots shit works:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, wollet2, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Its not aviable for UK and europe it says and on my amazon That one costs 50€ for me and reviews say its fake/older package from months ago.
Im from Europe and have found it in a native eshop.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Im from Europe and have found it in a native eshop.
Nice so i found it discounted af! For 30€ and i can pay once the serum is here. Fuark thanks didnt need to buy this for 12€ on the store:lul:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
digga die bieten kein paypal an, irwie sus
Mach doch auf rechnung zahlste erst wenn es ankommt wenn es nicht kommt dann zahlste nichts es ist über klarna sowieso also können die nicht scammen und es hat geld zurück garantie was ich nur komisch finde ist das dort steht 5 sind übrig dann 27 übrig dann 10 ändert sich jede stunde ist das sus?:lul:

Mach doch auf rechnung zahlste erst wenn es ankommt wenn es nicht kommt dann zahlste nichts es ist über klarna sowieso also können die nicht scammen und es hat geld zurück garantie was ich nur komisch finde ist das dort steht 5 sind übrig dann 27 übrig dann 10 ändert sich jede stunde ist das sus?:lul:
bro keine ahnung, sag bescheid wenns ankommt hahaha

Don't buy any of these. SkinCeuticals hold's the patent for the most researched formula of Vitamin C with proven benefits so nobody can make it. HOWEVER, you can purchase the exact formulation that isn't premixed, which allows them to "bypass" the patent so to speak. Just don't sell it. I checked if they ship internationally and they do in about 10 days.

Don't get anything else, just get this one.