How it feels like to have adhd

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Best way I can describe how ADHD works is that when you read something even if it's very interesting, you slowly start to zoom out and start to have thought loops about some semi random stuff not related to the thing you are reading, and the worst part is that its unconscious so you end up wasting time the whole time and not even realizing it until it's too late.

Also you get easily bored by things, like you can simply have some random hyperfocus and dopamine rush on some hobby like guitar and after a month you get bored and don't enjoy it anymore. It's the same for solo games or movie series, it's hard to finish through it because you get bored and move onto something else.

Also you say stuff to fast without thinking what will you say first, especially at more casual normie interactions, which can sometimes end up awkward. Basically the reason for this is that people with ADHD have a underdeveloped prefrontal cortex.

This is for legitimate ADHD, not the 'muh I don't listen to my teacher while he Is talking so I have ADHD hehe'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel, Arkantos and 9 others
thats cool and all but did i ask?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, joeveniro, Deleted member 4577 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Adhd MasterRace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I also have adhd, makes my shitty live even worse

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Lol I have it but take prescription Adderall and am a god

for anyone doubting adderall:

Wikipedia: Adderall causes emotional and cognitive effects such as euphoria, change in desire for sex, increased wakefulness, and improved cognitive control. At these doses, it induces physical effects such as a faster reaction time, fatigue resistance, and increased muscle strength.

you only get side effects if you overdose like a druggie retard, I attribute my 3.8 gpa to adderall

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and TsarTsar444

Wikipedia: Adderall causes emotional and cognitive effects such as euphoria, change in desire for sex, increased wakefulness, and improved cognitive control. At these doses, it induces physical effects such as a faster reaction time, fatigue resistance, and increased muscle strength.

you only get side effects if you overdose like a druggie retard, I attribute my 3.8 gpa to adderall
Would you be willing to sell adderall? It’s really hard to get it anywhere. People end up labeling speed as adderall

• +1
Best way I can describe how ADHD works is that when you read something even if it's very interesting, you slowly start to zoom out and start to have thought loops about some semi random stuff not related to the thing you are reading, and the worst part is that its unconscious so you end up wasting time the whole time and not even realizing it until it's too late.

Also you get easily bored by things, like you can simply have some random hyperfocus and dopamine rush on some hobby like guitar and after a month you get bored and don't enjoy it anymore. It's the same for solo games or movie series, it's hard to finish through it because you get bored and move onto something else.

Also you say stuff to fast without thinking what will you say first, especially at more casual normie interactions, which can sometimes end up awkward. Basically the reason for this is that people with ADHD have a underdeveloped prefrontal cortex.

This is for legitimate ADHD, not the 'muh I don't listen to my teacher while he Is talking so I have ADHD hehe'
Same. Fixed with vyvanse

Would you be willing to sell adderall? It’s really hard to get it anywhere. People end up labeling speed as adderall
I can’t respect you

No adderall in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CursedOne and eyearea
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and eyearea
OP has a girlfriend

ADHD = good looking
Autism = ugly

@rightfulcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4563, Arkantos and 4 others
its over

• +1
Yep. Having adhd is brutal. Also have Aspergers along with it. Fucking brutal

OP has a girlfriend

ADHD = good looking
Autism = ugly

@rightfulcel
Tbh

One study reported that men who had childhood ADHD were more likely than men without ADHD to report casual sex, infrequent condom use, and multiple sex partners.9 Other studies conducted on both men and women indicated that ADHD was linked with early sexual debut or failure to use condoms.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5522
Pretty sure i have that stuff

OP has a girlfriend

ADHD = good looking
Autism = ugly

@rightfulcel
People with adhd have more sexual partners JFL

ADHD AND AUTISM ARE THE SAME WITH MANY OVERLAPPING SYMPTOMS

AUTISM IS GOOD IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Tbh

One study reported that men who had childhood ADHD were more likely than men without ADHD to report casual sex, infrequent condom use, and multiple sex partners.9 Other studies conducted on both men and women indicated that ADHD was linked with early sexual debut or failure to use condoms.

@rightfulcel was right all along

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
how it feels to chew 5 gum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Today I learned I have ADHD

• JFL