How I’ve ascended my asymetry in my eyes.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
I used to have extremely bad eye symmetry one eye was much higher than the other and my right side was overall subhuman. But I have been able to over the past year greatly correct it and it’s getting better over time.

1. Mew
Fag copers won’t understand that mewing in puberty can greatly change your face and for me it did, in a horrid way. I have an overbite so I would jut my jaw forward in an ubatrual way and it was titled unevenly. Drastic uneven pressure to my palate was applied for almost a year and it fucked up my face. After I figured out that with an overbite, you should make the back of your teeth touch when mewing I could see my lower third was much more better looking from the front but still asymmetric. Over time even pressure has helped my eyes go back to a level plane.

2. Sleep on back
I would sleep with my entire arm on my right side of my face for years and it didn’t give my face any way to properly develop since it was squished all night. Now my face has been able to slowly, very slowly get bigger and more defined.

3. Chewing
I have a sensitive tooth on my right side of my face and I would never chew their. This also made my masseeter development,jaw development and cheekbone development shit. When you chew hard foods the forces apply pressure on your bones and over time make them bigger and denser.you can even feel under you’re cheekbone when chewing hard food the pressure being applied. Look at the many studies comparing the bone development of those who eat hard foods there whole life vs westerncel low density low t dieters.

Results may vary by age start now if young don’t wait. It is mandatory that you take a picture of yourself with the back camera NOW. You will be able to spot your asymetry and attack it from there. Enjoy ❗

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Wrong spot 😵‍💫

1. Mew
Fag copers won’t understand that mewing in puberty can greatly change your face and for me it did, in a horrid way. I have an overbite so I would jut my jaw forward in an ubatrual way and it was titled unevenly. Drastic uneven pressure to my palate was applied for almost a year and it fucked up my face. After I figured out that with an overbite, you should make the back of your teeth touch when mewing I could see my lower third was much more better looking from the front but still asymmetric. Over time even pressure has helped my eyes go back to a level plane.
Choose your retard:

1. "Mewing does not work!"
2. "8 is too late!"
3. "Mewing does not work after 10"
4. "Mewing does not work past puberty!"
5. "Mewing does not work past 20!"
6. "Mewing does not work past 25!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33514 and NateJacobs
I used to have extremely bad eye symmetry one eye was much higher than the other and my right side was overall subhuman. But I have been able to over the past year greatly correct it and it’s getting better over time.

1. Mew

2. Sleep on back
I would sleep with my entire arm on my right side of my face for years and it didn’t give my face any way to properly develop since it was squished all night. Now my face has been able to slowly, very slowly get bigger and more defined.

3. Chewing
I have a sensitive tooth on my right side of my face and I would never chew their. This also made my masseeter development,jaw development and cheekbone development shit. When you chew hard foods the forces apply pressure on your bones and over time make them bigger and denser.you can even feel under you’re cheekbone when chewing hard food the pressure being applied. Look at the many studies comparing the bone development of those who eat hard foods there whole life vs westerncel low density low t dieters.

Results may vary by age start now if young don’t wait. It is mandatory that you take a picture of yourself with the back camera NOW. You will be able to spot your asymetry and attack it from there. Enjoy ❗
I have underbite. So you say use back third of tongue on assymetrical eye and keep doing and with time even pressure?

1. Mew

2. Sleep on back

3. Chewing

Once I read “mew” I’ve stopped

Tbh eyes are a weird one, it could have just been a lack of sleep or substance abuse

Tbh eyes are a weird one, it could have just been a lack of sleep or substance abuse
Nah It’s just that one eye is stronger than the other using contact lenses for the weak eye will fix it

1. Mew

2. Sleep on back

3. Chewing

how can i possibly mew with back teeth touching while i have an overbitr