IMG_20240811_205126.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
How much roid you take

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_205449.jpg
    IMG_20240811_205449.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 0
you are not 7% bodyfat sorry bro
When I touch my forearms I literally feel zero fat only skin. Same goes for belly

You’re definitely lean, i’d say around 12%.

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Nigga u have said this 3 months ago too. I am defo peper cuz i have cut a lot of weight. And have abs veins
You could be lower, i’m not entirely sure. It’s hard to give an accurate bf% rating since there are a lot of other things to consider when measuring it.

If i took roids I would be OP as fuck. But nah not worth the life expectancy and all the hassle
If u lowkey dont take roids i can say that you have a really awesome physique. I was asking because lot of people on .org are promoting roids/roided up so yeah, and how long have you been training

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
If u lowkey dont take roids i can say that you have a really awesome physique. I was asking because lot of people on .org are promoting roids/roided up so yeah, and how long have you been training
1 year and 3 months. Very consistent. I began taking creatine daily when I was at 6 months mark. I have been training abs for 2 years tho.

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher
Nah bro no one should begin with roids imo. If u start there is no way out. U are literally dependent and you will look uglier.

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher
1 year and 3 months. Very consistent. I began taking creatine daily when I was at 6 months mark. I have been training abs for 2 years tho.
nice job bro, how many times a week do you go?

nice job bro, how many times a week do you go?
If i were 6ft2 or taller I would defo take roids tho. Cuz of u are tall and muscular. Ur face could be ugly as hell and u could still pull. That combo is just indestructable imo. But alas I am 5ft10 frauding 6ft. Not bad but not great