• +1
Reactions: Detective
16-20%

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
10%

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and shieldzz
I think the scales that measure body fat % these days are more accurate than they used to be.
Try something like this or a more expensive one
Amazon product ASIN B0B9BP2G3KThis one cost me like $21 CAD + tax at the time I bought it on sale. $30 CAD + tax regular price.
You could be around 18%. My scale shows I'm 16.9% body fat @ 167cm (5'6") 152 lbs. Too lazy to take pics rn. But your body fat % seems similar to mine.

Jfl you fucking retard if you want proper bf estimate don’t flex your core.

Probably 20-25%.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
How much bodyfat i have?
View attachment 2684726
Are you sucking in your stomach? Your physique looks unusual. Most skinnyfat guys have a gut (including me when I was skinnyfat. I have since put on muscle but still have a gut. lmfao. I'm 16.9% body fat and subcutaneous fat is only 11.3% but my visceral fat rating is 9. Which apparently is high for my height 167cm). Your stomach is actually relatively flat. You just look soft because you have no muscle mass.

Last edited:
Are you sucking in your stomach? Your physique looks unusual. Most skinnyfat guys have a gut (including me when I was skinnyfat. I have since put on muscle but still have a gut. lmfao. I'm 16.9% body fat and subcutaneous fat is only 11.3% but my visceral fat rating is 9. Which apparently is high for my height 167cm). Your stomach is actually relatively flat. You just look soft because you have no muscle mass.
Yes i was sucking in my stomach in and I have a bit of loose skin in my lower abdominal regio because i was obese in the past. I do definitely have muscle mass, i look way bigger in real life. People in the gym or in the street always tell me that i look good/big or atleast that i lift. I don’t look dyel, lens distortion, angels and so on make it sometimes seem different. I am 186 cm and 91 kg. I would say i am 18% bodyfat.

Jfl you fucking retard if you want proper bf estimate don’t flex your core.

Probably 20-25%.
i have loose skin in my lower abdominal region because i was obese in the past.