Idk how to explain it but his eye area makes him look like a fag. 0 appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrankOcean, arabcelxxx, Tai Lung and 2 others
like 14% in the morning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 19968, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Just funny that people like u rate him mtn, while he is simped by a shit ton of girls and is a model. Just proves that insecure and hateful ratings dont congruence with real life.

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and PrimoMaxxer
There literally a vid of him being brutal rejected irl cuz he looks like a fag. Lol also his comments are all guys
He is not mtn tho stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel, user123456, PrimoMaxxer and 1 other person
He is not mtn tho stop the cope
Well no, he has good facial structure and leanness. But idk his face is just uncanny, but tbf he forces some weird ass homo facial expressions. Idk, I need to see proof of foids simping over him to believe it

Well no, he has good facial structure and leanness. But idk his face is just uncanny, but tbf he forces some weird ass homo facial expressions. Idk, I need to see proof of foids simping over him to believe it
Its his goofy squintinfg eyes tbh but he still well above average

There literally a vid of him being brutal rejected irl cuz he looks like a fag. Lol also his comments are all guys
Doesn’t really matter what you guys say. Just look at his comment section on instagram and tiktok, actions speak louder than words. Even if he gets rejected a couple of times, doesn’t make him “average” or not “attractive”. There are also videos where he approached and got the number, also based of the body language of the girls they seemed interested in him. And you don’t gain such an audience if you are not attractive in his niche.

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
his eyes are small

• +1
Reactions: user123456
No, but I wasn’t insulting u bro. It’s just funny how ur a little pixel compared to the whole image
This is an unfrauded picture of me in natural lighting with no pump, i did flex my abs a little bit. Dont mind my lower abs, i have a bit of loose skin going on over there because i was obese in the past. This picture was from may, i did gain a bit of muscle untill this moment. I’d say im around 18% bodyfat.

Attachments

• IMG_7287.png
    IMG_7287.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
Why are you asking

This is an unfrauded picture of me in natural lighting with no pump, i did flex my abs a little bit. Dont mind my lower abs, i have a bit of loose skin going on over there because i was obese in the past. This picture was from may, i did gain a bit of muscle untill this moment. I’d say im around 18% bodyfat.
Subhuman body ngl, no offense just being honest

Subhuman body ngl, no offense just being honest
Looks better in irl, its between this picture en my profile. Everybody can look bad in their worst picture.

idk and idgaf
why does it matter

12 percent btw this is jacked for normie people