cope or not

Ultimate cope fusion reactor

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 7776, owlofathena and 1 other person
Major cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, owlofathena and Deleted member 9090
cope or not
Idk bro, the fact that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor when taken internally is bad enough because it reduces the amount of blood trough your body, including your scalp, if you have a thight scalp, work on that first. Make sure the water you use to shower isn't hard, otherwise buy a showerhead-filter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Nizoral cream but be a better option than the shampoo

• +1
Cope. Just expect some placebo. The studies that claim it works say it better then 2% minoxidil funded by alpecin (maker of caffeine shampoo). There are no photos or anything in that study to prove their results.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 9090
wash hair in coffee theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Lux
I wouldn't completely rule it out. Yes there are methodological issues with the few studies that have been carried out, most notably using study participant's self rated hair density, but it does seem that even in non industry sponsored studies that caffeine does improve outcomes.
Here is a review of the literature so far

If you use caffeine shampoo and it does nothing, well at least you've still cleaned your hair. If you use caffeine shampoo and it is fact effective for preventing hair loss, well now you've gambled and won. The Alpecin I use is $12-15 a bottle depending on who has it in stock, but lasts up to three months. While being twice the cost of normal shampoo, the fact it stretches for so long means that I still spend relatively little money per year on shampoo.

I use Alpecin six nights a week and Nizoral once a week and spend less than $150/year on shampoo. If it doesn't work for hairloss, well I still have to clean my hair anyway so I at least got that.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 9090
I'm using one right now, don't have mpb but it's a decen shampoo but if you want to fight hairloss at least use ketoconazole shampoo

any way watch this guy if you care about hairloss, probably the best channel when it comes to it and he responds to comments

• +1