How Legit Eppley's Claims?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I just discovered Eppley's this video, he seems very nervous but has some good points. I just cannot decide if Eppley is a legit guy for blackpilled people or maybe, he's just a bit, too weird?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
He's a businessman, not a surgeon. He will give you what you want, not what you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 9670
No, he doesn't care.
so, he can be lying about all the implants,
like in the "you can have it for life part".

i need wraparound implants for my jaw to make it symetrical and more robust but cannot be sure about long term consequences.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9670
so, he can be lying about all the implants,
like in the "you can have it for life part".

i need wraparound implants for my jaw to make it symetrical and more robust but cannot be sure about long term consequences.
Yes

And yes, so do I, but first I'm completing my MSE+IMDO and bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I HATE this video!!!!! Dr Stork who is a certified ER doctor really needs to be put in his place for criticizing and belittling a Plastic Surgeon! I am sorry but when you are just an ER doctor (not even a surgeon of any kind) you better keep your idiot thoughts to yourself. The way he laughed in Dr. Eppley's face and the IGNORANT audience validated his disrespectful behavior. Makes me fuming mad and foam at the mouth. I wish Dr Eppley was more aggressive and knocked this inflated ER doctor down a peg in front of everyone! 😡

Plastic Surgery is "The Problem Solving Specialty" and Dr. Eppley seems to embrace that. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Eppley.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8461 and 5 others
eppley's nasiolabial folds are almost as big as those of @Leo0509

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and metagross
eppley's nasiolabial folds are almost as big as those of @Leo0509
Mine are not that big. Mine are just uneven and wrong connected to the nose

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I HATE this video!!!!! Dr Stork who is a certified ER doctor really needs to be put in his place for criticizing and belittling a Plastic Surgeon! I am sorry but when you are just an ER doctor (not even a surgeon of any kind) you better keep your idiot thoughts to yourself. The way he laughed in Dr. Eppley's face and the IGNORANT audience validated his disrespectful behavior. Makes me fuming mad and foam at the mouth. I wish Dr Eppley was more aggressive and knocked this inflated ER doctor down a peg in front of everyone! 😡

Plastic Surgery is "The Problem Solving Specialty" and Dr. Eppley seems to embrace that. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Eppley.
I agree that those clowns trying to bash him with ridiculous manner, and i also agree that you said "Plastic Surgery is "The Problem Solving Specialty"",

BUT!

Isn't it concerning that Dr.Eppley acting like this is completely normal and harmless procedure and backing the procedure up like "ribs still have functionality on protection" etc.
He talks like it's mole removal :oops::oops::oops:
it's really not! It's dangerous and aesthetically doesn't offer any improvement to the patient.
I mean he backing up on implants' long term reactions on body too. I just began to question him if he's legit and trustworthy about implants too.

I just discovered Eppley's this video, he seems very nervous but has some good points. I just cannot decide if Eppley is a legit guy for blackpilled people or maybe, he's just a bit, too weird?

he's every narcissist's dream

are you familiar with the old women that claims his face lift fucked up her life ability to breathe and killed herself in the end?

that's stuff that makes me worried a bit

are you familiar with the old women that claims his face lift fucked up her life ability to breathe and killed herself in the end?

that's stuff that makes me worried a bit

Crazy person. Anyone can write anything on the internet. Easy to get suckered by videos or ppl crying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098