how legit is it to be homeless?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
srs question i’ve known people who make money who just live out of their van and afterall if ur cramped u can just go outside or to the library to hangout and use the computer in the air conditioning.

just don’t be one of those disrespectful hobos who causes problems/gets kicked out of places, if u just be clean and shower then ppl treat u fine.

when u sleep sleep in ur car or sleep in some safe location outside.

im asking how legit is it to live like this? it would save a lot of money and could be funner than living in a shit apartment and wasting money.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nathan
it’s something that i’ve thought of as viable before, just extremely inconvenient.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, User28823, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I know someone who has been homeless, he says it's awful. He was living out of his car. I suspect it would be ok if you planned it beforehand and made changes to your car and bought required equipment and learned the right skills. But this dude I know says he finds the concept of "car life/van life" to be ridiculous considering his experience. He says it's plain uncomfortable and cops harass you.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and JovenCansao
"homeless software engineer" :feelswat:
“you have to have a house or apartment goyim, you have to pay me $3000 a month goyim or else ur a bum. u don’t wanna be a bum goyim do u , then no girls will like u✡️🕍🇮🇱

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, FBl and MA_ascender
Sounds like hell if you ever get sick

just stay at your parents place

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You will get scoliosis, brother. Sleep quality is everything.

you will probably eat fast food all the time because it is in the car.

you will pay for showers etc.

this is unnecessary stinginess