How legit is stylemaxxing?

Venomkore

Venomkore

disinterested
Can clothes really help a lot or is that shit normie advice? A lot of people I know say I would be way less homely looking if I picked up a style instead of just wearing basketball shorts and graphic tee’s every day. Foid I know offered to help me pick out better clothes but I don’t trust someone who isnt a dude to have very useful input. What do you guys think? Viable or waste of time cope? btw I know Chad could slay in graphic tee’s and all that but I’m talking just for me in specific (Face usually rated decent as of late but 5’4)

Have good fitting clothes but not tryhard. If you're ugly it will look tryhard and retarded but if you look average it will boost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and 3 others
It works to a point, baggy walmart clothes will make anyone look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can clothes really help a lot or is that shit normie advice? A lot of people I know say I would be way less homely looking if I picked up a style instead of just wearing basketball shorts and graphic tee’s every day. Foid I know offered to help me pick out better clothes but I don’t trust someone who isnt a dude to have very useful input. What do you guys think? Viable or waste of time cope? btw I know Chad could slay in graphic tee’s and all that but I’m talking just for me in specific (Face usually rated decent as of late but 5’4)
A really bad dressed person.
Can often gain like 1.5/10 points when greatly dressed.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back