How likely are you to get fired for being ugly?

Polka

Polka

High tier subhuman
Let's say you descend, what are your chances of keeping your job? (assuming you were gl when you began)
Are first impressions everything?

People hate looking at ugly people, most people look average, it's better to be professional either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7079 and 11 others
Depends on the Job

• +1
Reactions: Lux and s3-s3
Software developer? No. Real estate agent? YES!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7079, Strafe and 10 others
all i know is that i mogged 14 other cucks who tried to get my job but i was the best looking one and got it (my education is nothing special)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
all i know is that i mogged 14 other cucks who tried to get my job but i was the best looking one and got it (my education is nothing special)
what psl are u?

what psl are u?
on my 1st rate me thread with 100% non frauded no squint 0 reputation user they rated me 5.5 or high tier normie
on my 2nd thread when i was a little more known (i think bluecel) and frauding a little bit (squinting, light) i had a couple of chadlite, psl 6 etc but i think that the standards werent that high a year ago. nobody ever gets called psl 6 on here now apart from salludon and amnesia

• Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
on my 1st rate me thread with 100% non frauded no squint 0 reputation user they rated me 5.5 or high tier normie
on my 2nd thread when i was a little more known (i think bluecel) and frauding a little bit (squinting, light) i had a couple of chadlite, psl 6 etc but i think that the standards werent that high a year ago. nobody ever gets called psl 6 on here now apart from salludon and amnesia
no wonder then, can u rate me in PM by any chance?

The only situation I can imagine someone getting fired solely for being ugly is if the company needs to cut down staff and the ugly person works just as well as the rest.

In that case then they’d likely choose to stay with the most charismatic person (aka better looking)

Another scenario is when an ugly person makes a mistake, the same mistake that would be taken lightly and quickly forgiven if it was made by an attractive person, but since nobody likes the ugly person and they were just waiting for an excuse to get rid of them, that mistake is exaggerated and could be the reason they get fired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, TopzCat1, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
Depends on the kind of job.

Another scenario is when an ugly person makes a mistake, the same mistake that would be taken lightly and quickly forgiven if it was made by an attractive person, but since nobody likes the ugly person and they were just waiting for an excuse to get rid of them, that mistake is exaggerated and could be the reason they get fired
This tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
the guy in my office allowed a bunch of his front teeth to fall out and i think it actually solidified his position because HR knows he'll never make it through another tech interview if they fire him now

I dont think that you would get fired just for being ugly, I think most of the discrimination for that would be done at hiring. Once a business hires someone I dont think that even a female manager would fire a good employee just because hes ugly. Even if they personally wanted to fire him, other people working there would not allow it or would make it difficult. However, if you work just as well as everyone else and are uglier than them, you would be first to get fired if there were a bunch of layoffs. Especially if the hiring manager is a woman

I think this would also diminish almost completely if you work construction or at a car garage or any male only field with little public interaction.

I have seen so much science that proves that attractive people are more likely to get hired but I havent seen any about the chances of getting fired based on attractiveness, so I cant say anything for sure. But it seems that if this discrimination is present everywhere else it would still be present at your job even after you are hired

• +1
Reactions: baruch
Idk but I’m completely average looking and did not get fired today when I told my manager i didn’t feel like sweeping

Idk but I’m completely average looking and did not get fired today when I told my manager i didn’t feel like sweeping
Average is NOT ugly theres a big difference