dye ur eyebrows if they’re light or sparse
wear marlon brando fitting t with jeans and nice boots
get some tats
wear a necklace/nice watch
download tinder and use actually nt pics
*only get surgery if you have actual deficiency, or objective diagnosable flaw
only pre-requisites:
be at least avg facially and don’t be manlet or terrible pheno

You guys overcomplicate looksmaxing so much lmfao, I did all of the above besides tats and do better irl and on tinder than most literally just by following the above, despite being average looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, turkproducer and 4 others
Retard, we want to be worshipped, we want to be stared at in the streets, have girls taking our photos in the metro, being complimented and saying "nah you're just being polite!"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 23 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4675 and 15 others
Retard, we want to be worshipped, we want to be stared at in the streets, have girls taking our photos in the metro, being complimented and saying "nah you're just being polite!"
0FA3DF91 4211 4904 ABF8 E8EEC7138EB3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, chadpreetcel123 and 9 others
You are NEVER going to have this, these kinds of men are born not made

my recommendation for you? look into lucid dreaming so you can control your dreams and live this fantasy out over there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 4430 and 10 others
You are NEVER going to have this, these kinds of men are born not made

my recommendation for you? look into lucid dreaming so you can control your dreams and live this fantasy out over there
I mean
74568CD9 D00B 4688 A49D EE1ED569B24D
tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
095055C0 D7F0 45EA B082 C06924FADFB1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and RichardSpencel
Your neck is exposed. I could just slit your throat
Having my neck exposed makes the ad picture look more submissive to take away from the masculine jaw of the model. Having his body in frame signals the the Female brain sex making them want to buy the fragnance in hope of getting the model in the ad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 4887
i feel like this is looking like astro and i'll pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
f3cd6e800bed810a0cffbff1128d228a7813edcbr1-506-253_hq.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
The problem is most are delusional on this site and cry because they didn’t literally win the genetic lottery

if you aren’t in the top echelon of looks, no amount of visits to mad scientist Eppley is gonna get you there

strive for improvement and be thankful with a solid above avg life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
didn't read this wall of text tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
The problem is most are delusional on this site and cry because they didn’t literally win the genetic lottery

if you aren’t in the top echelon of looks, no amount of visits to mad scientist Eppley is gonna get you there

strive for improvement and be thankful with a solid above avg life
Basic Looksmaxxing Rules:
More or less it seems people should aim to get 2 PSL above their base. Guys like Amnesia and Salludon had around a 5 PSL base, and Salludon at least IMO reached 7,

People who are starting as average looking should aim to get to 6 PSL, yes 6 psl is chad, it's not chadlite, it's the very very beginning of chad

People who are below average, like 3ish, should aim to get above average approaching chadlite, like 5 PSL ish

2 should try to get to 4,

Now, it is more complicated than that however, a person with a 4 PSL base can get a procedure like a palate expander or MSE to raise their Base PSL to around a 5, and then softmaxx and hardmaxx from their instead.

Of course there are certain flaws that are unfixable, and act as hard caps, but ANY FLAW can at least be remedied to be made less severe.

I agreed with Kade that not everyone can expect to become a gigachad or whatever, but it doesn't hurt to be a little delusional about looksmaxxing, key word: a little, if you aren't the type of person to site here and rot all day, that kind of high expectation can actually help push you to looksmaxx hard.

Just my 2 cents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Kade
be thankful with a solid above avg life
I can't tbh, I don't know if I'm genetically wired this way or have some suppressed PTSD but the autist inside me wants the dopamine PSL 9 looks gives you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if i had chico or barrett's perfect lips id instantly go up by 1 psl
iwant to die

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fear, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
More or less it seems people should aim to get 2 PSL above their base. Guys like Amnesia and Salludon had around a 5 PSL base, and Salludon at least IMO reached 7,

People who are starting as average looking should aim to get to 6 PSL, yes 6 psl is chad, it's not chadlite, it's the very very beginning of chad

People who are below average, like 3ish, should aim to get above average approaching chadlite, like 5 PSL ish

Now, it is more complicated than that however, a person with a 4 PSL base can get a procedure like a palate expander or MSE to raise their Base PSL to around a 5, and then softmaxx and hardmaxx from their instead.

Of course there are certain flaws that are unfixable, and act as hard caps, but ANY FLAW can at least be remedied to be made less severe.

I agreed with Kade that not everyone can expect to become a gigachad or whatever, but it doesn't hurt to be a little delusional about looksmaxxing, key word: a little, if you aren't the type of person to site here and rot all day, that kind of high expectation can actually help push you to looksmaxx hard.

Just my 2 cents.
yeah i definitely agree that it’s better to be overly optimistic than overly pessimistic, people should give it their all to improve what they can

but there are people here that wouldnt be satisfied with anything less than perfection, which is how you become a botched ken doll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and EthnicelAscension

Just my 2 cents.

i don't think 3 psl is remotely average. normies get rated here lower than that all the time. 3 IS average. height is the only significant contributory thing to psl that most guys have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and EthnicelAscension
i don't think 3 psl is remotely average. normies get rated here lower than that all the time. 3 IS average. height is the only significant contributory thing to psl that most guys have.
If u really wanna put it like that, I will say that 3.5 is average at lowest, imo
if i had chico or barrett's perfect lips id instantly go up by 1 psl
iwant to die
nah dude you would rather want Tyson Ballou's mouth area, insanely underrated, if I had that mouth area even I would go up like almost .5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
i agree but if you’re average looking even after all this it will still be very tedious to get women

i completely disagree with the unless ur top looks level you can’t become it without surgery, as always it depends on your base.

i’m skmeone who recognised that irl chads are 5-6 psl tall and frame/nt maxxed men but life is simply not worth living unless you’re a slayer, in the correct years also. But yeah, i do agree that you can get laid like this 4psl+, is the effort worth it though?

the amount of matches and the amount of slays i’ve had from online dating is so unproportionate it’s not even funny. I need surgery
tan
10-12% bodyfat
designer stubble
neck training and compound lifts
get some tats
only pre-requisites:

You guys overcomplicate looksmaxing so much lmfao, I did all of the above besides tats and do better irl and on tinder than most literally just by following the above, despite being average looking
what’s manlet to you btw? is 5’9 doable lol? i’m in u.k., and i know it’s manlet but maybe with lifts i can be average range... rip height ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, crosshold and 1 other person

Just my 2 cents.
I’m 7 psl eezz

• +1
i agree, being the man that women chase and you brutally reject them to give them the feeling of how they brutally use and reject men is one of my main goals in life.

i’ll prob never reach it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5634
i agree but if you’re average looking even after all this it will still be very tedious to get women

i completely disagree with the unless ur top looks level you can’t become it without surgery, as always it depends on your base.

i’m skmeone who recognised that irl chads are 5-6 psl tall and frame/nt maxxed men but life is simply not worth living unless you’re a slayer, in the correct years also. But yeah, i do agree that you can get laid like this 4psl+, is the effort worth it though?

the amount of matches and the amount of slays i’ve had from online dating is so unproportionate it’s not even funny. I need surgery

what’s manlet to you btw? is 5’9 doable lol? i’m in u.k., and i know it’s manlet but maybe with lifts i can be average range... rip height ngl
yeah average looking is not enough, i meant your base needs to be at least average before looksmaxing

5’9 can be okay if you have a really good face and body and everything is maxxed out

def not a good height, but don’t listen to people who say it’s over, it’s not if you can compensate in other ways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
yeah average looking is not enough, i meant your base needs to be at least average before looksmaxing

5’9 can be okay if you have a really good face and body and everything is maxxed out

def not a good height, but don’t listen to people who say it’s over, it’s not if you can compensate in other ways
my body is low class 20% bf and muscular type lol

my face is idk, i guess it’s ok considering i’m not a virgin, don’t really know for ratings anymore, i got varied ratings all the time. what’s really good? 5.5 psl+?

• +1
my body is low class 20% bf and muscular type lol

my face is idk, i guess it’s ok considering i’m not a virgin, don’t really know for ratings anymore, i got varied ratings all the time. what’s really good? 5.5 psl+?
just have a solidly above average face with great body, above avg dick and be NT, you’ll be fine

• +1
tan
10-12% bodyfat
designer stubble
get some tats
only pre-requisites:

What type of neck exercises do u do cos mine ain’t working. Possible to do at home using home equipment

• +1

• +1
niCe thread, nOt coPE at all

• +1
at least average facially? average isnt enough. I'm average and it isnt enough. thats why im here.

• +1
not gonna happen

• +1
tan
10-12% bodyfat
designer stubble
get some tats
only pre-requisites:

wizard

• +1
Nice don't forget the dick and you're set

• +1