How long before I rope?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I have 108 hours of screen time a week, and I mostly watch Blackpill videos and rot on this forum. How long before I rope if I continue like this?

IMG 4267

This is just 14 days: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

IMG 4263

IMG 4259

Should I do like a detox or something? Should I like interact with the opposite sex or something?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie, org3cel.RR, cannotbeasked and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and CoreSchizo
No rotting is good if you decide to ''detox'' you will get extremely lonely from the near none interaction you get IRL
is coreschizo capable of making friends irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopiumX and CoreSchizo
No rotting is good if you decide to ''detox'' you will get extremely lonely from the near none interaction you get IRL
Yeah that’s why I like rotting it’s just constant social interaction but not where it’s uncomfortable like irl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and CopiumX
Just go outside theory

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and CoreSchizo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mtblover101, cannotbeasked, Ascеnd and 1 other person
If you take a break from screens you don’t just spend that time laying in bed… you have to find hobbies or come up with something productive to do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, CopiumX and chadlike
I think if .org was a school barley anyone would talk to each other due to social anxiety
if .org was a school someone would er

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Just go outside theory
But what's outside, seriously? When I go to the mall, I see kids my age with girlfriends who are much better looking, and I get even more blackpilled. I literally saw a guy two inches taller than me, and I avoided him like idk if this shit is a side effect of isolation or extreme body dysmorphia

• JFL
But what's outside, seriously? When I go to the mall, I see kids my age with girlfriends who are much better looking, and I get even more blackpilled. I literally saw a guy two inches taller than me, and I avoided him like idk if this shit is a side effect of isolation or extreme body dysmorphia
its because you could sense the mog

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and CopiumX
core are u still in hs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Ascеnd
Nigga, you need to find like one thing productive to do with yourself besides thinking about blackpill and girls.

I spend a lot of time rotting but everyday I go lift weights for 2 hours, I also maintain a healthy diet, skincare, supplements etcetera this keeps me from going insane and makes me physically feel good

Find a form of physical activity you enjoy preferably something done outside

• +1
Nigga, you need to find like one thing productive to do with yourself besides thinking about blackpill and girls.

I spend a lot of time rotting but everyday I go lift weights for 2 hours, I also maintain a healthy diet, skincare, supplements etcetera this keeps me from going insane and makes me physically feel good

he needs a social life irl too bro

• Hmm...

I literally workout everyday in my basement but I listen to music and stuff while I’m doing it so it contributes to my screen hours

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Do something you actually like. You don’t like rotting, it’s just easy. You’ll enjoy doing the thing you like more though and want to do that. Like smoking on a walk or lifting weights.

• +1
Reactions: watah and CoreSchizo
he needs a social life irl too bro
The gym is social life for me. Im not best buddies with the guys in there hanging out all the time outside of the gym and shit. But everytime I go in there I see at least 1 or 2 guys I know and have a conversation with them. Even if I don’t talk to everyone in there it feels good to go to a place where you know everybody, exchange head nods with people, greet front desk staff.

This is how you gain male friends if you don’t have any. For me it’s gym but this applies to any activity like MMA/boxing gyms, sports, etc. If you just pick an activity you enjoy and show up to it consistently, eventually you will recognize guys there and talk to them. Men bond over shared enjoyment of an activity

• +1
Reactions: chadlike and CoreSchizo
The gym is social life for me. Im not best buddies with the guys in there hanging out all the time outside of the gym and shit. But everytime I go in there I see at least 1 or 2 guys I know and have a conversation with them. Even if I don’t talk to everyone in there it feels good to go to a place where you know everybody, exchange head nods with people, greet front desk staff.

This is how you gain male friends if you don’t have any. For me it’s gym but this applies to any activity like MMA/boxing gyms, sports, etc. If you just pick an activity you enjoy and show up to it consistently, eventually you will recognize guys there and talk to them
But what if they are better looking than you?

tbh bro i think core just needs a gf that loves him

• +1
But what if they are better looking than you?
People in gyms don’t really care about looks, facially. Lifting is an activity and a hobby. Most big guys in the gym are nice people, they’re not in there having mog contests or making fun of another guys frame. In the gym people respect hard work and consistency. My face isn’t really attractive and my physique is nothing special either but I’m cool with some chads from my gym just because I show up everyday and work hard like they do

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
Should I do like a detox or something? Should I like interact with the opposite sex or something?
Not until you hit 10k posts, it can be like a 10k post celebration, you get 1 day off

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I get even more blackpilled
Cringe ass mindset
Just do your stuff
If you think you're ugly just try to get better

Also, life is more than having a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and chadlike
tbh bro i think core just needs a gf that loves him
Yeah, I know I missed one opportunity where I could have been with a girl right now, and she was interested in me as well.

Cringe ass mindset
Just do your stuff
If you think you're ugly just try to get better

Also, life is more than having a girlfriend
Yeah, I know, but I don't think there is anything better than teen love tbh.

core your still in hs go back to hs and just join a sport make some friends thru there and just improve, life is more then rotting on .org just adopt the personality of a normie in hs to fit in thats what i did

• +1
teen love is just a huge heartbreak
Nah, because you are exploring each other’s bodies for the first time with someone of the opposite sex. It’s a very pure moment. Probably by the time she is 16, she will have already experienced that with someone else, and that moment is ruined, and they start to look for stability and stuff. When you are younger, you just want to have fun.

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
Nah, because you are exploring each other’s bodies for the first time with someone of the opposite sex. It’s a very pure moment. Probably by the time she is 16, she will have already experienced that with someone else, and that moment is ruined, and they start to look for stability and stuff. When you are younger, you just want to have fun.
this nigga :ROFLMAO: i get it tho

• +1
fuck bro I need this what age would you say teen love ends. Right now, my plan for HS is to ascend and hopefully slay in college.

• +1

LTN on a good day​

• +1
I took like a 3 month break off this forum, it was rlly good, might take another one soon

• +1