How long did it take you to get veiny forearms ?

makeme183

makeme183

Master
...and what was your workout to achieve it ? (duration,frequency,type,bf% )

@Arborist @Prettyboy @forevergymcelling @Amnesia @Blackgymmax

never had them

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
always had veiny arms since 12 years old even without working out regardless of bf%, maybe thin skin

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
always had veiny arms since 12 years old even without working out regardless of bf%, maybe thin skin
yeah,some people just have great vein genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841 and Deleted member 21863
When ever i ride a bike my arms get so veiny for some reason. Just train arms hard enough and make sure your not a fat fuck and u should see something

When ever i ride a bike my arms get so veiny for some reason. Just train arms hard enough and make sure your not a fat fuck and u should see something
I AM training them hard - 4 sets * 10 reps of forearm curls with 26lbs dumbell each arm *3 times a week + farmer's carry with 33lbs for 1 minute *4 , for the last 6 months

I'm 11% bf , i can see them,but they aren't popping out (my bicep vein pops out during curls though)

yeah , any activity with grip strength works out your forearms

rock climbing is the best forearm workout imo

I AM training them hard - 4 sets * 10 reps of forearm curls with 26lbs dumbell each arm *3 times a week + farmer's carry with 33lbs for 1 minute *4 , for the last 6 months

I'm 11% bf , i can see them,but they aren't popping out (my bicep vein pops out during curls though)

I bicep curls, concentration curls, and preacher curls and they still pop up for me. I got good muscle building genes so that could be a factor. Do u have good bodybuilding genetics?

Do u have good bodybuilding genetics?
don't think so cuz I have shit tier frame
I think I have high T though, cuz i'm horny all the time/ fap off 3 times a day everyday even at 25

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
I don't do anything for forearms but they're hit indirectly from higher rep deadlifts, my veins start popping somewhere around 13-14%, but they're not super prominent above 15%.

• Love it
just lift for 2 months and be sub 15% and i guarantee u get them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and LowTrust
I don't do anything for forearms but they're hit indirectly from higher rep deadlifts, my veins start popping somewhere around 13-14%, but they're not super prominent above 15%.
farmer's carry kinda achieves the same thing as the first part of the deadlift,right ?
how much weigh do you deadlift ?
also , guys who are replying to this thread , how long have you been gymcelling ?
i just started 6 months ago , maybe mine will pop after a year or 2 ?

just lift for 2 months and be sub 15% and i guarantee u get them
i'm lifting for the last 6 months , 7 days a week , and am 11% bf (I was super skinny when i started gymcelling months ago ,was 11% bf then) and they still aren't popping
do you think i should increase my water intake ? I drink very less water
just clog your arteries theory
elab

Last edited:
its a joke, clogged arteries are bad and will kill you. they say cholesterol is the reason and you should not eat that but you should eat loads of cholesterol. so unironically it would actually be good advise

When I was on test 2 years ago my forearms grew pretty quickly and by a lot. Normies pointed out my arms were bigger

its a joke, clogged arteries are bad and will kill you. they say cholesterol is the reason and you should not eat that but you should eat loads of cholesterol. so unironically it would actually be good advise
how is this even related to what I asked ?
When I was on test 2 years ago my forearms grew pretty quickly and by a lot. Normies pointed out my arms were bigger
did your veins pop though ? I'm not that interested in increasing size
also, I wanna be natty , cuz I already have androgenic effects like oily skin,acne,hairfall , so jumping on roids will make them 10x

my forearms are kinda hairy as well , should I get rid of the hair ?

how is this even related to what I asked ?

did your veins pop though ? I'm not that interested in increasing size
also, I wanna be natty , cuz I already have androgenic effects like oily skin,acne,hairfall , so jumping on roids will make them 10x

my forearms are kinda hairy as well , should I get rid of the hair ?
Yes forearms veins popped

• +1
I've had them since puberty. All you need is low bodyfat and any form of weight lifting/calisthenics to develop them. If you want to go above and beyond high rep low weight movements are best for vascularity, and anything targeting the forearms like wrist curls will work well too.

do you think i should increase my water intake ? I drink very less water
not enough water isn't the problem, veins actually pop most when your dehydrated.

• Love it
I've had them since puberty. All you need is low bodyfat and any form of weight lifting/calisthenics to develop them. If you want to go above and beyond high rep low weight movements are best for vascularity, and anything targeting the forearms like wrist curls will work well too.
like i said , genetics play a role, so you probably have good genes in that regard

i'm low bf and lift everyday , but i'll incorporate your advice of low weight high reps from now on for forearms

mine pop so much i can grab and pinch them

• Woah