How long do i need to wait before I can take AI after SERM clears out

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
so basically i ordered aromasin i got scammed and turned out it was some form of serm. I have ordered anastrazole, this is lab tested, so i dont think i will get scammed this time.

How long do i need wait for it to clear out of my system before I can start taking anastrazole?
Nothing abnormal in bloods except hormones alternation that you would expect when taking a SERM(test 894, E2 ~32, both increase from baseline)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You should wait about 2-3 weeks after stopping the SERM before starting anastrozole to make sure it’s out of your system. This gives your body time to clear the SERM and lets the AI work better. Keep an eye on your bloodwork to see how your hormones adjust during the switch.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
You should wait about 2-3 weeks after stopping the SERM before starting anastrozole to make sure it’s out of your system. This gives your body time to clear the SERM and lets the AI work better. Keep an eye on your bloodwork to see how your hormones adjust during the switch.
is that chatgpt bhai

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
is that chatgpt bhai
walter white GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
google its half life
depending on drug anywhere from 1 week to 1 month. im more concerened about any direct interactions. i have no idea what they sent