how long do you guys study for an exam usually?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i assume 2-3 hours no distractions?

One hour max. 😍

I used to revise a few days before and just sit in my room all day for about 12 hours

I used to revise a few days before and just sit in my room all day for about 12 hours

lol im not talking about a midterm of a final, its just a test basically like the first test of the semester

lol im not talking about a midterm of a final, its just a test basically like the first test of the semester
we never really got semester/term tests like that in the UK. All we had were mocks which would be after the new year and are basically exam practice papers, no one revised for that shit anyway

In engineering school I'd study about 2 hours for a midterm or final. Depending on the class of course.

In engineering school I'd study about 2 hours for a midterm or final. Depending on the class of course.
what about for a normal test
we never really got tests like that in the UK. All we had were mocks which would be after the new year and are basically exam practice papers, no one revised for that shit anyway
lol why not? do you not give a fuck or r u just high iq?

I do homework at my desk because it's pretty productive when I'm actually working.
It was probably a habit developed from years of childhood abuse,my mom makng me d multiplication tables when I was just 4 years old.
I pretty much just sit down at my desk and work for an hour straight, then take a 30 min break. And work for another hour.

I do homework at my desk because it's pretty productive when I'm actually working.
It was probably a habit developed from years of childhood abuse,my mom makng me d multiplication tables when I was just 4 years old.
I pretty much just sit down at my desk and work for an hour straight, then take a 30 min break. And work for another hour.

mirin, you must not have adhd, how many hours total do you sit down usually?

i dont think i studied a single time throughout middle and high school tbh, im sure things will be different in college :feelshehe:

what about for a normal test
All my classes only had midterms and finals besides one that had only quizzes and a final. I studied about an hour or 2 for those quizzes each time and they were either weekly or 1 every 2 weeks I forget.

studies me

i'm a bio major, usually study ~4 hours for a big test

i dont think i studied a single time throughout middle and high school tbh, im sure things will be different in college :feelshehe:
Same but I got like a 2.9 GPA in HS and when I took AP Chem I didn't study ever either but then I got a D+ in the class so I switched to law enforcement the next semester
Just study until you understand the material basically

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
mirin, you must not have adhd, how many hours total do you sit down usually?
I come home at 2-3pm because I have 2 free periods. I ldar and then go to the gym. At around 6 I start homework until I'm finished. Depending on the day it could take 1-4 hours.