How long do you think I will grow?

I

iiSen

Iron
I turned 13 3 days ago and I am currently 5'7. I am full Filipino and my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'7-8. Can you guys predict what will be my height throughout the years? Thanks.

you're most likely not going to grow much past this.

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Filipino it’s over😢

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I turned 13 3 days ago and I am currently 5'7. I am full Filipino and my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'7-8. Can you guys predict what will be my height throughout the years? Thanks.
2 more inches go rope now

be grateful you grew that much already faggot:lul::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: iiSen
you're unlikely to be much taller than your parents, doesn't happen often.
Can you make a rule aganist these low iq threads, like, you removed my progress posts and allow this

2 more inches go rope now
Is it truly over? I've found people with the same height as I and they both have average height parents and they have grown to 6'+ with the same height as my age which is 5'7

Is it truly over? I've found people with the same height as I and they both have average height parents and they have grown to 6'+ with the same height as my age which is 5'7
Depends, when did you start puberty

doesnt a boy typically grow slightly taller then the largest parent?
no, same height at best usually unless the mother is tall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, elemanzelvadre and wastedspermcel
Take testosterone and arimidex u will be 6

wasnt there a formula for this, parents height combined,halved and then +10 if male?
the formula is that the child usually ends up somewhere in-between unless the mother is abnormally tall, so the same height as the father is usually the best outcome, it's often lower since most women are gremlins, not so much in the netherlands because women are also tall here.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
the formula is that the child usually ends up somewhere in-between unless the mother is abnormally tall, so the same height as the father is usually the best outcome, it's often lower since most women are gremlins, not so much in the netherlands because women are also tall here.
wouldn't that mean 70% of people around the world will only get smaller and smaller?
also your opinion on ulna measuring?

Actually, I just recently took a look at my height rn and it is at somewhere 172.5 so I am technically 5'8.