How long do you think it will take before white dudes start fighting back against feminism

How long until you go back to Africa nigger

• JFL
Reactions: throwaway499, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
funny thing is I don’t ever see Chads complaining about feminism. Mens T levels are dropping which is why feminism is so prevalent. High T men are still heavily desired by women and they’ll be submissive to them in a heart beat. Hence why Chads are still successful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 21166
They won’t they like women’s rights :lul:

funny thing is I don’t ever see Chads complaining about feminism. Mens T levels are dropping which is why feminism is so prevalent. High T men are still heavily desired by women and they’ll be submissive to them in a heart beat. Hence why Chads are still successful.
Is Andy tate not highT

feminism does more good than harm to the average inhibited guy since it puts a target on men who undeservedly get status, money and sex, i dont understand why are so many people here complaining about it

most of the hysteria on these sites stems from 4/10 men failing to deal with the realization that they won't exactly live the life of a superhero. male "women only want chad" is equivalent to female "where are all the nice guys" bs

Most slayers I know like Andrew Tate and shit. Chads just don’t want to risk being seen as a social outcasts, so they hide their beliefs. Incels have nothing to lose socially speaking, so they are more volcal about that type of thing.