How long does accutane take?

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Rep4Rep
Been on ts for like 30 days and this past week my skin has gotten worse jfl

Slow and steady ascension is law. Everything goes as planned ill be acne free by the time school starts

Low effort

Slow and steady ascension is law. Everything goes as planned ill be acne free by the time school starts
HOW ABOUT YOU EAT MY ASS FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ALP
@NumbThePain Ban this retard plz
IMG 4807

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
CALL FOR DADDY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
Typical 40iq subhuman behaviour im not gonna shove my cock further down your throat it seems like your dealing with a lot already hahahahha

Typical 40iq subhuman behaviour im not gonna shove my cock further down your throat it seems like your dealing with a lot already hahahahha
IMG 4809

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Typical faggot response from a faggot

Im not a faggot but i would rape ur anus if you were standing infront of me
You wouldn’t do shit bitch, you would cowar and beg for my little PP, BUT I WONT GIVE IT TO YOU FAG BOY

Womp womp i'd literally murder you
YOURE THREATENING ME ON AN INCEL DICK RATING FORUM YOU CURRY FAGGOT FUCK, YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF LOSERRRRRR

The “purging” phase varies from each person, it could be up to another two months. The key with accutane is to be patient, if it gets out of control then go back to your doctor

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
IM IN KEYPORT NEW JERSEY YOU FUCKING QUEER YOU WONT DO SHIT FAGGOT!!! YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH RUPEES
Your mother is a worhless whore nigga i mog your bloodline alongside ur shitwhole country

The “purging” phase varies from each person, it could be up to another two months. The key with accutane is to be patient, if it gets out of control then go back to your doctor
Thanks bro I needed this

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Personally started seeing results after 2-3 months. Even after stopping after 6 months on accutane 20mg/day, I still had zits occasionally popping up. In the end it did work because it reversed my acne by about 80%. However, it wasn't until I switched from finasteride to dutasteride that my skin never broke out ever again. Never had any zits since I hopped on dut. Such a miracle drug. Fixes balding + hormonal acne caused by DHT. Side effects I had while on accutane were fucking horrendous. Dry eyes, skin, shit sleep, just to name a few.

Don’t take accutane lol

That's the purge you idiot

how can you take a drug and not know how it works?