How long does filler swelling last?

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
I plan on getting filler in jaw and cheek and don't want anyone finding out, especially parents.

How obvious will it be that I've had filler and what excuses could I make for my face being swollen?

@Blackgymmax @Deusmaximus

idk

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I plan on getting filler in jaw and cheek and don't want anyone finding out, especially parents.

How obvious will it be that I've had filler and what excuses could I make for my face being swollen?

just tell them you mewed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88
3-4 days with voluma. Most notorious the first 48hs

• +1
3-4 days with voluma. Most notorious the first 48hs
Thanks, and how obvious would it be to my parents that I've had fillers?

Thanks, and how obvious would it be to my parents that I've had fillers?
I had 3ml in jaw and chin, came back home after 48hs and they didn't notice. To me it was noticeable but they said nothing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Pumanator and Prince88

For how many ml's do you have the money?

tell them you had a fight

but in my case i would be more in trouble if i told them i had a fight than if i told them i got fillers

• +1

no one will really notice immediately coming out, i think. If there is swelling its not much to be noticeable on blacks from my exp

• +1