How long does fin shed last?

nwescapee

nwescapee

Iron
My hair is getting FUCKED ,im probably way below baseline and all the minoxidil gains prior to fin were lost , fuck man i was happy minoxidil got me to nw 1.5 again and now im nw 2 approaching 2.5:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:,(on my 3rd month on fin)

niggers rly need to start taking fin more early at nw1 or nw0,5
when have you start with fin

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
if not working then dutasteride bro, if that doesnt work to RU58841

if not working then dutasteride bro, if that doesnt work to RU58841
My hairloss was literally stable before fin or min i was nw2 since 17, im now almost 21 and nothing changed except when i started min and got to nw 1.5 but now after fin my shedding is fucking extreme i got back to nw2 and still shedding. Im entering my 3rd month i cant hop on dut without waiting a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
niggers rly need to start taking fin more early at nw1 or nw0,5
when have you start with fin
Yes nigga except i was a fucking norwood 2 at 17 and thought that was normal , but now at 20 i know i need fin if i wanna save my hair.

My hair is getting FUCKED ,im probably way below baseline and all the minoxidil gains prior to fin were lost , fuck man i was happy minoxidil got me to nw 1.5 again and now im nw 2 approaching 2.5:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:,(on my 3rd month on fin)

u have a minox shed jfl

u have a minox shed jfl
You braindead retard i already had the minox shed and grew hair from it as ive been on it for 6 months, thats the whole fucking point of this post , is that im losing my minox gains from fin and asking how much does fin shed last.

im on fin started shedding at month 2 and I'm on month 4 it stopped, my nips are sensitive though i hope i don't grow tits :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nwescapee
im on fin started shedding at month 2 and I'm on month 4 it stopped, my nips are sensitive though i hope i don't grow tits :feelswhy:
I had sensetivity at month 1 but dissapeared after, i reckon due to the temporary high T which caused more aromatization

I had sensetivity at month 1 but dissapeared after, i reckon due to the temporary high T which caused more aromatization
It comes and goes for me it kind of worries me though because when i have it i also have swelling for a couple days which is a sign of growth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back