How long does HGH take to grow your nose?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Because I took it for few months and it was enough to grow it noticeably.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, IWantToMax, yellowasian and 3 others
1 year at double the dose to get a jew nose

are you sure its not just in your head?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2756
I don’t think there is a research on HGH and nose growth boyo

Because I took it for few months and it was enough to grow it noticeably.
pro bodybuilders like Phil Heath, Shawn Rhoden and Big Rami have been taking HGH for 20+ years and still have a normal nose

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and jefferson
fuck off with this nose growth shit

if the nose grew dramatically from gh then all teenagers would have bulbous noses. My natural igf-1 level's were at 510ng/dl, my nose is completely normal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mateusz74, jefferson and 1 other person
Jewmaxxing.

@Wincel
@Gudru
@pisslord

All these gentemen gentlecels can attest that it does grow your nose, stop the cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wincel, Deleted member 685, Lorsss and 1 other person
@Wincel
@Gudru
@pisslord

All these gentemen gentlecels can attest that it does grow your nose, stop the cope.
personally never used HGH
but there's many examples of ear and nose growth

personally never used HGH
but there's many examples of ear and nose growth
I was talking about MK677, which I used and you did two if I am not mistaken.

@Wincel
@Gudru
@pisslord

look at the pictures of Mr Olympias. They all have been taken HGH for years and their nose did not change by 1 mm.
you really think that the few months of MK677 of gudru have affected his nose more than the two decades of HGH that Phil Heath has underwent?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, goat2x, Mateusz74 and 3 others
look at the pictures of Mr Olympias. They all have been taken HGH for years and their nose did not change by 1 mm.
you really think that the few months of MK677 of gudru have affected his nose more than the two decades of HGH that Phil Heath has underwent?
Gudru and Pisslord as well as myself have all noticed it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It 'grows' because up until now, you didn't pay any attention to your jew noses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It 'grows' because up until now, you didn't pay any attention to your jew noses
cope. MK677 will grow your soft tissue before bones, this is not rocket science.

I think if you’re on hgh during puberty then yeah it probably will grow. Bodybuilders are grown so it doesn’t affect them pretty sure.

jewmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Did you grow in height

jewmaxxing is legit
Tyiti

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 3702
Some people don't get any noticeable nose growth, others do. I thought for a long time that it doesn't happen because it never happened to me but the physics are there. We could probably come up with a stack to enhance bone and/or muscle growth and minimize cartilage growth with mineral inhibition but I've already hung up the lab coat on the whole height thing. Splitting some sutures should also help, haven't really looked much into the mechanisms behind skull growth. Do not take MK-677 unless the chance you can still grow is worth the risk of nose growth. If you take MK-677 for anything else, reconsider.

fuck off with this nose growth shit

if the nose grew dramatically from gh then all teenagers would have bulbous noses. My natural igf-1 level's were at 510ng/dl, my nose is completely normal.

Look at pictures of yourself before and after puberty. Your nose gets bigger, it probably just looks proportional because the rest of your head grows as well. If the bones in your face are fused, growth hormone has less jobs to do and will then have more effect on your nose and ears without the proportional face growth.
cope. MK677 will grow your soft tissue before bones, this is not rocket science.
This is actually false, cartilage is easier to grow in theory but less vascularized in the regions permanent cartilage forms so it usually takes longer to grow. Existing chondrocytes in cartilage are also, speaking in scientific terms, lazy as fuck. They can still speed up with excess GH but the majority of what I've seen doesn't suggest that they always grow faster. Now, if you have less bone to grow, IE: bones are fused, yeah you can get disproportionate cartilage growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 2756