how long does it take eyebrow hair to grow back after plucking

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
1 week for me

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i do it on a sunday and it usually starts growing back a little on saturday, so yeah OP is right

- 1 week normal length after plucking

it hurts at first but you will build a pain tolerance for it as u go, its just at first ur body isnt used to it so it thinks ur being raped

if your healthy legit 2 weeks,if they dont grow back it was already over for your health to begin with anyways,also why not shave them? you have no chance of losing any folicles with a eletrical razor but if you pluck them you have a small chance of not getting some density back

• Hmm...
if your healthy legit 2 weeks,if they dont grow back it was already over for your health to begin with anyways,also why not shave them? you have no chance of losing any folicles with a eletrical razor but if you pluck them you have a small chance of not getting some density back
2 weeks back to full length?
do you would minox speed this up if your on it?
shave with a razor?

Some hairs won't grow back unless you use minox. Then it only takes a week or two to start growing back.

• +1
im on oral minoxidil, will they all grow back?

does it reach full length at 1-2 week on minox or show signs of growth? if signs of growth when should you see full length?
For me at about 2 weeks in, a lot of previously-lost hairs became clearly visible and present (just a bit messy since they’re shorter than the other hairs so are hard to brush down), and they will probably grow to their full length within the next 4 weeks.

A lot of hairs still haven’t grown back but I expect them to within the coming weeks.

• +1
previously lost as in weren't growing at all untill you started minox?
Yes. My eyebrows were clearly asymmetrical even though I plucked the inner hairs almost a year ago. Now the inner hairs are growing back in and becoming more symmetrical.

• +1
Yes. My eyebrows were clearly asymmetrical even though I plucked the inner hairs almost a year ago. Now the inner hairs are growing back in and becoming more symmetrical.
did u only pluck them once or did you constantly pluck them over and over?

if i only plucked once, do you think theyll grow back fully within 4 weeks on minox?
Some could just be damaged hair follicles which can take up to 4 years to heal I’ve read depending on how bad. For you I’d guess one year.

If the follicle is just sleeping then minox should restore it significantly within 6 weeks.

• +1